Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    At least in this game I don't hear threats of being deleted like I do in some other games. Lol. I know off topic. This will be deleted!
    Lol. So true! I only visit neighbours when they have something I want to see! Sounds really bad but...such it is

Well...I'm waiting on one fruitful troll camp drop so I can complete this goal once and for all. The sad thing is I still am not too sure what the ultimate reward is. :0/ I got the solar kitsunecorn but not the shadow. What exactly is the ultimate reward? Is it the level 6 pond? What does it ultimately dropped when upgradedto level 6?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. So true! I only visit neighbours when they have something I want to see! Sounds really bad but...such it is

Well...I'm waiting on one fruitful troll camp drop so I can complete this goal once and for all. The sad thing is I still am not too sure what the ultimate reward is. :0/ I got the solar kitsunecorn but not the shadow. What exactly is the ultimate reward? Is it the level 6 pond? What does it ultimately dropped when upgradedto level 6?
    don't loose hope yet.. there're still chests to be received and opened. maybe he'll jump out the last minute.
    last prize on concluding the upgrading of the pond is 100 crowns. not extremely exciting but maybe needed for that queen fairy we see that's shaded out in our town hall.
    Good Luck in finding your Kitsune!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    At least in this game I don't hear threats of being deleted like I do in some other games. Lol. I know off topic. This will be deleted!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Lol. So true! I only visit neighbours when they have something I want to see! Sounds really bad but...such it is ... <snip>
    This is a very common happening. Having low social rating doesn't mean no one's playing! Visiting other kingdoms.. older devices have crashing problems... but requests are responded immediately! I've noticed almost all elderly players in this situation.. as their devices are older. BUT they are the most faithful responders.

To get back on topic.. the Troll Camp, after-event I haven't seen dropping materials.. at least not y'day nor today. The Mines I've seen dropping doubles. For those who wish a Camp souvenir.. maybe it's best you collect it 'before' doing the last Pond upgrade.
    The crafting of the potions are still available in the PotionShops and also the adventure in the Castle.. however the Castle Adventure disappears when you receive your Solar Kitsune, the Potion crafting remains.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    Thowever the Castle Adventure disappears when you receive your Solar Kitsune, the Potion crafting remains.
    Nope, it stays, at least for me. I cannot gather materials anymore, but I can still do the adventure in my plain vanilla keep.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Nope, it stays, at least for me. I cannot gather materials anymore, but I can still do the adventure in my plain vanilla keep.
    You're correct.. on loading of new day the adventure returned.. ability to craft remains also in Potion shops and don't see anymore drops as you said.
    Y'day, before receiving the Solar Kitsune, drops from chickens, flowers, mines, trees were still seen.. only Troll Camp didn't I didn't see.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    That looks super cute! I have my kitsune items tucked up into a corner of my kingdom & don't feel like I have room for the fences right now (I did put out one of each color rose bush, though).
    Thanks for reminding me, forgot all about the rose bushes.... any excuse to decorate more lol
    No Gems For Runes!

Finished the goal and received Solar Kitsunecorn. 22 hrs later returned to collect a blossomdew and 2 energy. Underwhelming.

Rhino Keeper
    Just chopped a daily chest that had 33 runes. I almost fell down when I seen it, considering all my other chest have been 3, 7, 9, and 1.

Executive Chef
    "A lot more of them actually. They're all over the realm ".
    Quote from dialogue. Not sure what that means.
    Are they invisible?

Ok. The lightbulb just went off in my head! I guess this means that the Unecorn are around the pond and behind and in the fences.
    I was trying to make it in to something mystical or magical. Lol.

I agree the drops are underwhelming considering the time energy and effort.
    It reminds me of that Faunicorn. That thing just doesn't contribute much either.
    Last edited by riverly; 12-03-18 at 12:58 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I would LOVE to see an event that helps us recoup the drainage we’ve had around our kingdoms! Instead of endless chopping and collecting from the same buildings, what if we had a cook-off event? Town Fair where we grew all our crops? Barn raising where we manufacture building materials of all sorts? Sewing circles to get the dyes back? A Flower Market to increase our spellbound dew?

AND I know it would never happen, but what if we had a java hut where we could double energy refillling for a short period of time once or twice a day?