Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Thanks. Yes. I?ve done all that but the problem is we can only collect ONE Rune every two hours & can only collect 8 times a day unless I set my alarm to wake me every two hours, as if! 11 days left means only able to collect 88 Runes. Not even close to what?s needs to win all prizes
    Hopefully it will get fixed by Monday...and yes hopefully you will get some extra runes. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Yes, the chests are helpful but not enough. We can?t be the only two having this issue so hopefully when TL sort it they?ll give everyone 100 Runes bonus or an extra week to complete. They done this before when there?s been issues.
    Well seems like we're the only ones on the forum with the locked out issue. But the rest seem to be having enough problems with getting the materials which thankfully hasn't been a problem for me yet 🙈 You're right though, they should definitely compensate all of us for the lost time!!

Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    In answer to post #77

Re: 100 Crowns to craft
    Certainly a typo.. as it states 10 in the check-off box.

Re: Runes collected
    This differs in each player as Kitsun Runes drop randomly from the 3 chest prizes as well, with a big differerce in random drops, and not only from pond collections.

Screenshot:

Attachment 48781
    True, its not a true reference to work put it with chests
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Fashion Designer
    Anyone getting something other than ruins from the chests? I know the drops seemed to have lessened for me, but I haven’t received anything. I’ve never had this happen before. Disappointing.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    What is the reward after ?forge 100 crowns? ? Spending 10 nuggets mean a lot to me :-)
    Im skipping crowns. I was excited for a challenging side goal until I saw I would give up gold for some measly coins. I hope it gets better along the way
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!

Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    It seems that every new strated event its more hard to get the things you need for this game.

Troll Camp give in in the almost 2 days this game is started just 1 Shooting Star..

Sparkling mine give me 2 items in the same time this event statred..

En..farmhouse its also so little monster to fight I need for this event.. Most of the time it is fangbeast or nothing..

That make this event more worse then the one's before..

I have no idea how I can finish this event when its going on like this...
    I definitely feel I am playing more and just leveled to two. Used up what was in my energy stock after monster hunt (never a lot after a hunt but with my collections and this morning was back up to 400ish and collecting in advance places and also trying to keep up so I had items for exchange, and all energy is gone for first time in a long time and i have a feeling ill use alicorn and such as soon as I can play. Positive note i get 40 every 2 again lol

Also can someone tell me like now how I responded more than once to do the muti quotes in a box for a single post? Thnks!
    Last edited by janddolphins; 11-25-18 at 01:46 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Also can someone tell me like now how I responded more than once to do the muti quotes in a box for a single post? Thnks!
    You can do it in one response. Next to the "reply with quote" button there's a textballoon with a + next to it. Use that on every post you want to quote and for the last one use "reply with quote".
    Storm8 ID Andro45, CS - Hidden valley, DS - K's isle
    Storm8 ID #2 Kimmykatje, CS - Kittyland, DS - Dragowomil

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avantika_23 View Post
    Well seems like we're the only ones on the forum with the locked out issue. But the rest seem to be having enough problems with getting the materials which thankfully hasn't been a problem for me yet 🙈 You're right though, they should definitely compensate all of us for the lost time!!
    Same as me. I?m getting plenty of materials. No probs there. Only thing I?m not getting are tails coz that?s goal 5 or 6.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I definitely feel I am playing more and just leveled to two. Used up what was in my energy stock after monster hunt (never a lot after a hunt but with my collections and this morning was back up to 400ish and collecting in advance places and also trying to keep up so I had items for exchange, and all energy is gone for first time in a long time and i have a feeling ill use alicorn and such as soon as I can play. Positive note i get 40 every 2 again lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    You can do it in one response. Next to the "reply with quote" button there's a textballoon with a + next to it. Use that on every post you want to quote and for the last one use "reply with quote".
    Just seeing if I could do this.

It worked! Can delete if needed.
    Now I need to learn how to snip a quote.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Anyone getting something other than ruins from the chests? I know the drops seemed to have lessened for me, but I haven?t received anything. I?ve never had this happen before. Disappointing.
    This is so weird, I was just thinking that these are the most generous chests I've received in CS to date. My Runes have all been in the twenties and I've been inundated with those Kitsune Rose Bushes, a few chests dropped more than one. Too bad I don't like them, lol.