Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Farm Supplier

Continued...

Quote Originally Posted by busyplayer421 View Post
    Can?t get a skunkupine, every other monster pops up. Any suggestions?
    They will spawn by chopping star blooms but so far it?s been one skunkupine per star bloom, which is a low rate given the 20 energy required to clear. It does seem that as soon as you need a monster to spawn its apprearance takes a nosedive. Already annoying!
    I?m only playing for the final prize because it drops energy & spellbound dew, I really hope it does as advertised there have been plenty of previous disappointments with drops from prizes.
    The whole event otherwise looks poor & a mix of old events; the bushes just look like green blobs on display, the community prizes are the same decorations from the last valentine event which are still available from the sweetheart shack with the Kit added on which isn?t an improvement, crowns again as prizes when most are maxed on walkers I?d sooner we went back to energy crates, even some of the graphics from the event display are from the previous dessert palace event!!
    Seriously S8 do it right or don?t bother ☹️
    Last edited by mefys2; 11-23-18 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Error / unfinished