Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Where did the shadow wolf come from? The last set of chests? If so, I missed him.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Where did the shadow wolf come from? The last set of chests? If so, I missed him.
    The Shadow Wolf didn't come from chests.. it was the final prize in the last LB Monster Hunt event.. along with tne Dark Wolf which was the mid prize for all if they arrived to the 3,200 points. Not sure about the correct amount of points, but somewhere there.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Does the troll camp stop giving shooting stars once the Kitsunecorn pond has been completely leveled up? I can't seem to get any more. Would like one extra as a souvenir.

Farm Supplier
    Does the pond change at level 6? It would be great if someone could post a pic. At the moment I?m not sure if it?s worth the trouble of upgrading. Unfinished events do bug me, if I don?t finish it?s usually because of drop rates or not being dead on time collecting from Ivy?s Hut or something else with a long timer. Choosing not to finish doesn?t seem right but it?s a lot of energy to spend if there?s no real benefit.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mefys2 View Post
    Does the pond change at level 6? It would be great if someone could post a pic. At the moment I?m not sure if it?s worth the trouble of upgrading. Unfinished events do bug me, if I don?t finish it?s usually because of drop rates or not being dead on time collecting from Ivy?s Hut or something else with a long timer. Choosing not to finish doesn?t seem right but it?s a lot of energy to spend if there?s no real benefit.
    See https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1551292

I just miss a few pics & cards.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Thanks
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

New Resident
    I'm getting one shooting star a day from troll camp got two one day and fought a troll then my shooting star disappeared!?!? I need to make 15 potions that requires the shooting star, I won't be able to finish unless it does drop 50%, which it DOES NOT! UGH!!! I haven't tried to store it and bring it back, too scared to try! LOL!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gmasheryl View Post
    I'm getting one shooting star a day from troll camp got two one day and fought a troll then my shooting star disappeared!?!? I need to make 15 potions that requires the shooting star, I won't be able to finish unless it does drop 50%, which it DOES NOT! UGH!!! I haven't tried to store it and bring it back, too scared to try! LOL!
    If you choose to try this, just do it only right after a collection. Putting in and retrieving is easy BUT IT DOES RESET THE TIMER.

New Resident
    Always Waiting 6 hour for 1 shooting star,...finally got it after several tries.....then suddenly.....wham!!! BIG RESET!!! I have to collect again but this time.....no shooting star!!!! Super frustrating S8!!!

They were being terribly generous with the Shadow Stone drops yesterday. I chopped five Star Blooms and received a total of 16 stones. The drops were randomly spaced out such that they came after a random number of chops, and they even did manage to drop three in a row once. This was between 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. PDT.