Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Susieque11 View Post
    Anyone else having problems with farm houses not spawning for tails
    You need to be on goal five, where it asks you to collect the tails.
    TSS #77 🎉💥⬅️ 💫✨☯🔮😈🔮{🖐💖}======🎰=======>✨💫

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by avantika_23 View Post
    Yes same problem with me as well have sent a message to support but apparently they are closed until the 25th for Thanksgiving
    Have you upgraded the pond to level 2?

Rhino Keeper
    Facing the same problem that by atmospheric potion shows locked by goal have sent a message to support but apparently they are closed until the 25th for Thanksgiving
    I emailed TL too and they said my ticket is closed, that they don?t help with game play, check the forum🤬. So I emailed again saying it?s a BUG!, not game play, and got back that they are closed for 3 days and tickets take 5-7 days to get answered. Great for us😡. The event will be over by then. Looks like we won?t get many prizes given we can?t upgrade our Kitsunecorn Pond and will only be able to collect 1 Rune every 2 hours. Sucks!

Rhino Keeper
    We can?t cos we need Atmospheric Potion and it?s locked even though we have completed the goal leading up to it. Very annoying. TL no help😡

Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Ok so I?m up to goal 4 in The Last Kitsunecorn goals & it says I need to brew Atmospheric Potion which is ?Locked By Goal?😏😏. What goal? I have no other goals to complete. Anyone else having this problem?
    Yes same problem with me as well have sent a message to support but apparently they are closed until the 25th for Thanksgiving
    Facing the same problem that by atmospheric potion shows locked by goal have sent a message to support but apparently they are closed until the 25th for Thanksgiving
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    I emailed TL too and they said my ticket is closed, that they don?t help with game play, check the forum🤬. So I emailed again saying it?s a BUG!, not game play, and got back that they are closed for 3 days and tickets take 5-7 days to get answered. Great for us😡. The event will be over by then. Looks like we won?t get many prizes given we can?t upgrade our Kitsunecorn Pond and will only be able to collect 1 Rune every 2 hours. Sucks!
    Yeah hoping they realise the issue and fix it at their end once back from holiday 😑 hopefully it won't be too late to complete the goal by then 🤐

Rhino Keeper
    3 days before they are back & at least 5 days before we get help. 8 days at least. So well only have 2 days to complete all goals. I?m. not holding my breath🤬😏. They should just gift us the prizes. If we could play, we?d complete all goals.

Fashion Designer
    Looks like the fence prizes are redesigned sweetheart fences. Of which I have a boatload. Same for crowns.This game seems to have gone the way of Restaurant Story2: repeat, rehash, repeat ...nothing really original and creative. Yawn. I sat out the last 2 events, I just could not do it. A first for me in 4 years.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Righto, I'm here to help. You're posts say you are locked out of making the 3rd potion. I'll pass on info to S8, but you need to give me more info. What goal are you on, what goal isn't crossing off, what device you're on. Have you both upgraded to the latest game version as you need it for this event. Are you switching between accounts? Please post more info...

Rhino Keeper
    The Kitsunecorn, Goal 4 asks us to Brew Atomozpheric Potion but when we go to brew it?s Locked By Goal. We can?t upgrade our Kitsunecorn Pond cos we can?t brew the AP. I?ve upgraded to the latest version, I even deleted and reinstalled to see if that would fix the problem. No joy. IOS device

Fashion Designer
    Just FYI: I have had no problems brewing the Atmospheric Potion. Working on upgrading to level 3. iOS device. Are there more than one servers ? I am on the East Coast, if that helps.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast