Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/22: The Great Kitsunecorn event | *goals and info on page 1*

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by comeseecomesah View Post
    This is good to know as I'm crashing too now. Maybe it's since I put out buildings weeks ago so I have enough royal points to expand. I'm sick of repeatedly storing stuff to make room for royal buildings,putting them out 1 by 1, doing an expansion then storing them...repeat repeat... We need room to put out event stuff too. My kingdoms are a shambles right now. Would be good if s8 would lower royal points needed to expand. Points doesn't seem to do anything for the game or am I missing something?
    As a long time player (Feb 2013), I kept finding myself struggling to find space to put out the extra buildings, etc. needed for the current event. The design of my realm is based on having specific zones of like objects. I have a dragon paddock, Griselda?s castle with the more fierce animals (Flygers and Wolves), a Troll area, a farm area, a barnyard/pasture for pigs, chickens, and cows, a knight?s area with horses, etc., a faerieland, and (because of good fortune) a Valentine area. To avoid having to rearrange things with the back to back events, I?ve kept many of the Royal points buildings in storage to be able to have a fairly large area clear for whatever is needed for the current event. In the current case that is the extra farmhouses and red mushroom circles. When I need the Royal points for expansion, I?ll put out the high point buildings, towers, etc. until I have the needed number, do the expansion, and then put them away. If there is time between events when the open area is not needed, I?ll put out a square pathway for my walkers with some random decor.

I totally agree with you that the Royal points requirements are getting too high, as is the number of expansion, and now explorer permits. I?ve been trying to take advantage of the discounted expansions. So far I?ve been able to get 4 of the 6.

The Troll Camp is a real pain. I?d rather have Ivy with a guaranteed drop. Has anyone had a Shooting Star drop from the adventure?

Rhino Keeper
    DeeDeeBird : I got one Shootihg Star from my first adventure yesterday.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avantika_23 View Post
    Hello! Were you able to get an update from the team on us being locked out of making the third potion? I'm guessing they are back from their holidays .. thanks!
    No... I did bump my thread as well but there just hasn't been anyone from S8 online. I'm so sorry but I am still trying for you both.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Inachis2V View Post
    DeeDeeBird : I got one Shootihg Star from my first adventure yesterday.
    Thanks. I have done several without success. Guess I’ll try as long as I have the materials needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    Had 15 Rainbow Pots in storage and saw on sale in Market so decided to chop...got 2 Expansion Permits & a Trade Ticket plus other items!!!
    So worth using if any in storage!
    Yes!!! They are the best. Rainbows drop them too, rarely but still. I have all my rainbows out since finding that out. The Parade Float and Lucky Cauldron do as well. Like I say, it?s rare. I get one once or twice a month.

Not only have my sparkling mines dried up but I haven't received any shooting stars from my troll camp in almost 2 days! Almost done with other potions but can't craft any celestial potion. Once or twice I think I got one from the adventure but I'm way behind on celestial potion. Anyone else have trouble collecting fron troll camp or is it a glitch? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Not just you: I’ve had two drops from the troll camp over the past three days. Happily I am more focused on the turbo-charged exchange, so it’s not bothering me that much. Good luck with your drops: hope they pick up.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by avantika_23 View Post
    Yeah true. Just relying on the daily 3 chests that come in. I'm almost at 150 thanks to those, but that's still faaaarr away from how many we would be needing 😐
    AP is craftable now for me. How are you?

I hear you guys!!!

I also hate it when the drop rate depends on luck, twice the Troll Camp(6hr drop time) didn’t drop anything and I still need only one more drop to upgrade my Kitsunecorn Pond to level 4. The other drops I have excess of, kind of wish the Kitsune chests we get from the Neighbors goal also drop what we need or Shadow Stones( Adventure use) so we have more options.
    Last edited by ConnectFire611; 11-26-18 at 08:25 PM. Reason: Misinformation

Quote Originally Posted by Andro45 View Post
    You can do it in one response. Next to the "reply with quote" button there's a textballoon with a + next to it. Use that on every post you want to quote and for the last one use "reply with quote".
    Thanks
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 