7,500 5,000 firapples
    5,750 varies
    4,250 varies
    3,000 Sapphire Raven
    2,000 varies - -
    1,250 5 Omega Crowns - -
    750 Stone Raven - -
    150 varies - -
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-20-18 at 02:38 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    He's pretty cool looking. Doubt I can win him, though. It all depends on who I am grouped with. Thank you for starting the thread, Kooky!

Fashion Designer
    The leader in my group already has over 33,000 points. Lmao
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-24-18 at 11:17 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Rhino Keeper
    Little wizard again????? We just had that one recently as a milestone prize, didn't we????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    Little wizard again????? We just had that one recently as a milestone prize, didn't we????
    Ummm, yes. You should see what they do in Fantasy Forest Story. They will have an event and offer a bunch of animals, and then the next thing you know they offer the exact same animals in "value packs" or whatever they are called. For instance, we just got a Harvest Loon, which is a repeat animal to begin with, and now they are offering him in a package with Runes and food. Well, runes and food would be great, but I'm not spending $30 to get an animal I already have multiples of. The other package they are offering for sale right now is an animal that we got in an event about 3 weeks ago, plus a year ago when it was first introduced. And sometimes they put the animal on sale in the market (vs a value pack) right after we just got it in a leaderboard or put it as a prize in an event after it was just on sale in the market, so all the people who bought it in the market feel gypped. It's like they (S8) don't pay any attention.

Rhino Keeper
    1,250 = Omega Crowns

I have 1600 points but have not been credited with 5 Omega Crown=1250 points milestone.
    Have logged out & login again, still 0 crowns.
    Have yet to breed Luna, so will have to craft it, so those 5 Omega crowns will be needed.
    Anyone with same problem?

You are not alone. Milestone pop-up was received, but the 5 crowns were not.

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    1,250 = Omega Crowns

I have 1600 points but have not been credited with 5 Omega Crown=1250 points milestone.
    Have logged out & login again, still 0 crowns.
    Have yet to breed Luna, so will have to craft it, so those 5 Omega crowns will be needed.
    Anyone with same problem?

I haven't recieved the stone raven nor did i receive mega crows for the spin

oops i meant crowns

Nightclub Owner
    Good luck to all those competing!

I've not been playing for the last few weeks due to a combo of being very busy in real life and losing interest in the game. I check in at the forum at the start of each new event but haven't seen anything to entice me to carve the time out of my schedule to complete an event. Hopefully a little break from DS will help me remember why I loved the game to begin with and bring me back to daily playing soon.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast