Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Well the splash screen says all trades, not one trade, so I?m hoping it?s not a one time offer.
    mine as well first trade set at normal time (2 hours) and the timer wasn't ticking any faster. I set my own timer for 1 hour so we will see. I spent money to win the shadow wolf which is already very disappointing, but I figured it was worth it to have infinite energy nd I saved all my stock piled items to use today on the stock exchange deal. It better freaking work like they said!

Anyway gonna make out nice on the sale items - gold and energy things. After that I am so done giving storm 8 my money. They sure do know how to disillusion cash paying players.

Oh well! Plenty of other places to spend my money for the rest of my blessed life

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    It drops all feasts.

So I am assuming they meant 200 gems for sweet tooth Ali, not 400 but I want to be sure before I get it. Has anyone gotten it already?
    Good question, mine also says 200 gems “marked down” lol to 400! Be warned though, I think the sweet tooth Ali is one of the slackers....minimum 2 energy instead of the usual 4
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikilieb View Post
    mine as well first trade set at normal time (2 hours) and the timer wasn't ticking any faster. I set my own timer for 1 hour so we will see. I spent money to win the shadow wolf which is already very disappointing, but I figured it was worth it to have infinite energy nd I saved all my stock piled items to use today on the stock exchange deal. It better freaking work like they said!

Anyway gonna make out nice on the sale items - gold and energy things. After that I am so done giving storm 8 my money. They sure do know how to disillusion cash paying players.

Oh well! Plenty of other places to spend my money for the rest of my blessed life
    My exchange is also running at normal speed, and I waited for the dialogue before I started the trade. Must be a glitch.

What gold-dropping things are you buying? I didn’t see any but I am maxed on gold mines so maybe they aren’t showing.
    No Gems For Runes!

I got the Sweet Tooth Ali during the Valentine's event. Drops 2-8 energy daily.

Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    My exchange is also running at normal speed, and I waited for the dialogue before I started the trade. Must be a glitch.

What gold-dropping things are you buying? I didn’t see any but I am maxed on gold mines so maybe they aren’t showing.
    I also waited for the dialogue and it is running at normal time. There is a max on gold mines? I just bought one. What is the max?

Fashion Designer
    What featured items are you all getting? I am thinking: Alicorn and Spellbound Bloom?

Fashion Designer
    I have three gold mines so far.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Fashion Designer
    has anyone made a list of all items on offer, to get the info together for SW to polish? I see myself doing this and she's doing it at the same time, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    the aquamarine alicorn is on sale for $200 gems and the limit is 4
    S8 please remove cap on level

The crowned lion aim is to make crowns in the royal forge need to use a lot of energy I would rather have used on the community event. I have tons of crowns that I don’t use as I don’t care for walkers. So if you are not interested in walkers maybe don’t start this event.
    Some expansions are on sale. Woohoo. Saved a ton of money and a few lanterns. Thanks S8

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast