Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

So, I paid the coins for two of the discounted lots for which I didn?t have enough expansions permits. As SW said, it was worth pre-paying, as they were well reduced in coin price. Now the coins are un-checked for both lots. So I?d have to pay again the original amount. But my gold has not been restored, I lost a ton of coins. Can this be fixed? This is not pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well it's a good thing you did. I was expecting 1 more double ticket drop and I just got a single drop. If that doesn't beat all.
    I know right? I just checked on my RE--I knew that I had timed my last trade to coincide with bed time--nope! Trade is going on regular time. Fortunately for me these were just bonus trades to get extra tickets. I finished expanding a little while ago. I will never trust S8 again.

Executive Chef
    Why has the expansion discount ended 2hrs early?!?

Fashion Designer
    ARG!!! Come on, S8. The promotion ended early - again. I also paid the reduced price on about 4 plots and now they're back to full price. On any other plot you can check off the coins or the lanterns and once that box is checked off it stays that way. Why the change now? I used 65 energy on eggs and milk to get the extra trade ticket. That also was a fail.

Same here, lost mucho coins and used gems to speed things up. I went suddenly from 27 permits then back down to 23? I was so excited about this and then boom! What a let down. That was not nice.

I have been robbed also! I paid the reduced rates for at least 3 of the discounted plots as well as the wisp lanterns. Now I see that The original lantern fee is backon and shows that I only paid 22 of the amount due-I paid the amount and it was checked as completed! Same as other players-the amounts that I paid are gone-without putting the coins back into my kingdom inventory. Foul play Storm8.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    So, I paid the coins for two of the discounted lots for which I didn?t have enough expansions permits. As SW said, it was worth pre-paying, as they were well reduced in coin price. Now the coins are un-checked for both lots. So I?d have to pay again the original amount. But my gold has not been restored, I lost a ton of coins. Can this be fixed? This is not pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    ARG!!! Come on, S8. The promotion ended early - again. I also paid the reduced price on about 4 plots and now they're back to full price. On any other plot you can check off the coins or the lanterns and once that box is checked off it stays that way. Why the change now? I used 65 energy on eggs and milk to get the extra trade ticket. That also was a fail.
    I paid the coins on all the reduced plots to get them all checked off. I also paid the lanterns on the ones I could. I expanded completely to one new plot and was one lantern short for completing an second plot. The changed timers messed that up for me. That plot at least still shows 21 lanterns given. What has me most upset is ALL my lost coins that were paid are now lost. S8 there was NO warning that coins paid would be lost if you did not complete the expansions. Either re-check my coins paid off or at the minimum show how much I paid out of the new total. If you won't do that I want ALL my coins back. I feel ripped off.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    I also paid the reduced coin cost on all plots and the cost was checked off, but it reverted and is no longer checked off on any of the plots that I did not fully open. I lost my coins in the process. It does not show that I paid any coins!

I had also checked the lanterns on two plots (but I hadn?t finished the expansion permits) and now I need more lanterns so I lost the benefit of the reduced lantern cost) - but unlike the coins. I did not lose the lanterns I paid.

I am NOT amused!
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 11-27-18 at 10:28 PM. Reason: I actually had two plots I lost both lanterns and coins on

Nightclub Owner
    In case you think your are on the loosing end, this are the specs of each plot:
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lantern Enchanted Lantern Coins Expansion Permit Explorers Permit
    E0 2 600 25 1 300 000 4
    F0 2 600 25 1 300 000 4
    G0 2 600 30 1 350 000 6
    H0 2 600 30 1 350 000 6
    I0 2 600 30 1 350 000 6
    E1 2 600 25 1 300 000 4
    Total 2 600 165 7 950 000 30

So see what is needed for your plot and make the difference with your game requirement. The coins make up the delta (at least for me)!

More here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?77377
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Took a gamble several hours before the spell ended, and lost: sent the "materials to Agnes" (enchanted silver bar, etc) which is a 2 day trade, marked down to one. Clock started counting down from one day.

It is back up to 2 days. Can't blame a gal for trying.