Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, I know the resources are already there & are not lost. My point was that I wouldn't have spent them if I'd known I wasn't going to be able to expand during the sale. I am finishing "Of Land & Sea" & some of that questline has been expensive, coin-wise. So I don't have my usual millions.

Farm Supplier
    My expansions still are valid for the discounted rate. It says it will still be at the discounted rate until 10PM Pacific Time on 27 November.

Rhino Keeper
    I also bought gems to "buy" the lanterns I would have been short of for the last expansion I wanted. I toyed with the notion that I would speed up the last expansion permit I needed and complete the expansion before 18.00 UK time in case S8 *****ed us on time as they have in the past but thought "Hey, They wouldn't do that to us again, would they? How wrong I was! I am spitting teeth!

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The promotion has been reactivated and will be available until 8pm PST today. Please note that no materials were lost when the promotion ended, the resources were still applied to the normal requirements. You should now be able to continue as normal for the duration of the promotional period.
    Thanks, Elsa! Now I can get at least 1 more expansion done!
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-27-18 at 02:09 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for the 2 hour extension, but what about the reversal of the discount on items already submitted? If a player has only submitted 2 of 3 permits when the usual price is 6, I can understand they will then have to submit 4 more once the discount reverts, but if they have already submitted all three and had that portion of the cost checked off, it should not revert to 3/6, even if they have not checked off all the lanterns or all the coins. That is not a fair play by S8, and after such an excellent idea on the exchange times and tickets.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by neska04 View Post
    Thank you for the 2 hour extension, but what about the reversal of the discount on items already submitted? If a player has only submitted 2 of 3 permits when the usual price is 6, I can understand they will then have to submit 4 more once the discount reverts, but if they have already submitted all three and had that portion of the cost checked off, it should not revert to 3/6, even if they have not checked off all the lanterns or all the coins. That is not a fair play by S8, and after such an excellent idea on the exchange times and tickets.
    Or if one has paid all the coins at the discounted rate and the 22 lanterns, then those should remain checked off once the timer expires. Same applies for those who checked off the 3 expansion permits and 22 lanterns but haven't paid the expansion cost at the discounted rate.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    My expansions still are valid for the discounted rate. It says it will still be at the discounted rate until 10PM Pacific Time on 27 November.
    The posts on the other thread says 8PM PST.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    The posts on the other thread says 8PM PST.
    Check the expansion window. Mine says 10 pm PST, too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fitgal1 View Post
    Mine do as well.

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed: I was just using permits as an example, but it should apply to all components checked off