Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if rainbow pots are permanent? or after this promotion, I can not buy these pots anymore. thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    Does anyone know if rainbow pots are permanent? or after this promotion, I can not buy these pots anymore. thanks
    They drop from:
    Lucky Cauldron - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: An endless vessel of magic! Harvest for Lucky Magic to use in the Lucky Workshop! Prize from the Season of Luck event.
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Lucky Clover, Lucky Magic, Rainbow Pot
    Events: Season of Luck - March 2016
    Collection: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 12 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89601
    Comments: 5th individual prize from Season of Luck event.
    Parade Float L5 - (Card)
    Info: A vibrant display for all to gather and celebrate the Season of Luck! Harvest for Leprechaun Coins, Green Float Sheet, and Orange Float Sheet
    Type: Building
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 10 Builder's Paste, 10 Coal, 60 Orange Float Fringe, 60 Green Float Sheet
    Drops: Coins, Lucky Clover, Lucky Magic, Rainbow Pot
    Collection Speed-up: 6 gems
    Rainbow Alicorn - (Card)
    Info: A majestic Alicorn that may appear briefly after intense rainstorms. If you're lucky, it might have a Rainbow Pot for you!
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 60 Bronze Rune, 80 Silver Rune, 10 Gold Rune
    Drops: Coins, Energy, Rainbow Pot, Rainbow Tower
    Arc: Elf
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478

And they are on sale from time to time, they event pop up in events.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    They drop from:
    Lucky Cauldron - (Card)
    Info: An endless vessel of magic! Harvest for Lucky Magic to use in the Lucky Workshop! Prize from the Season of Luck event.
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Lucky Clover, Lucky Magic, Rainbow Pot
    Collection Speed-up: 12 gems
    Comments: 5th individual prize from Season of Luck event.
    Parade Float L5 - (Card)
    Info: A vibrant display for all to gather and celebrate the Season of Luck! Harvest for Leprechaun Coins, Green Float Sheet, and Orange Float Sheet
    Type: Building
    Size: 2x2
    Requirements: 10 Builder's Paste, 10 Coal, 60 Orange Float Fringe, 60 Green Float Sheet
    Drops: Coins, Lucky Clover, Lucky Magic, Rainbow Pot
    Collection Speed-up: 6 gems
    Rainbow Alicorn - (Card)
    Info: A majestic Alicorn that may appear briefly after intense rainstorms. If you're lucky, it might have a Rainbow Pot for you!
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Requirements: 60 Bronze Rune, 80 Silver Rune, 10 Gold Rune
    Drops: Coins, Energy, Rainbow Pot, Rainbow Tower
    Arc: Elf
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94478

And they are on sale from time to time, they event pop up in events.
    So when it finish sale, I will not be able to buy these rainbow pots on the market?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by vitorfelix31 View Post
    So when it finish sale, I will not be able to buy these rainbow pots on the market?
    No, they're only available for outright purchase a few times a year during sales like this.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the reminder re the rainbow pots: I had some stored and bought a few with my last handful of gems and got 4 expansion permits from about 10 pots. Enough to open one of the plots on special - yay!

Fashion Designer
    Yep I finished quest, game reset, it showed not finished and I can?t get him ever

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Did you finish the Search for Sabina Quest? Epelus was locked in the Town Square until that story was finished so maybe that's it?

If you miss him during this sale, I wouldn't worry too much; once you unlock him he's a permanent item in the Town Square Market. To be honest, they didn't offer much of a discount on the permanent citizens, they're normally 500 Crowns but the sale price is 450.

Nightclub Owner
    I was trying to get as many Expansion Permits as possible before the reduced pricing goes away and so I was chopping all my Rainbow Pots and Bags of Treats. I got a few from each source but I was blown away when I got a Vampire Bat pet from the Bag of Treats, making it my second. I had no idea that was even possible and I'm over the moon about it since it has the possibility of dropping permits too. So glad I stocked up on those bags when they were on sale!

Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Yep I finished quest, game reset, it showed not finished and I can?t get him ever
    I would think that if you got in contact with support they would be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    The crowned lion aim is to make crowns in the royal forge need to use a lot of energy I would rather have used on the community event. I have tons of crowns that I don?t use as I don?t care for walkers. So if you are not interested in walkers maybe don?t start this event.
    Some expansions are on sale. Woohoo. Saved a ton of money and a few lanterns. Thanks S8

Update: last step you have to make 10 more crowns, each take 1 gold nugget, and 1 enchanters essence and 3 royal gems (from the lion) I won?t complete this as I don?t want to spend the energy getting the gems nor waste my nuggets and essence.
    Thank you for this. I decided not to do it as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was trying to get as many Expansion Permits as possible before the reduced pricing goes away and so I was chopping all my Rainbow Pots and Bags of Treats. I got a few from each source but I was blown away when I got a Vampire Bat pet from the Bag of Treats, making it my second. I had no idea that was even possible and I'm over the moon about it since it has the possibility of dropping permits too. So glad I stocked up on those bags when they were on sale!
    Now that was LUCK! I would think the pet Bat offer would have expired!

Rainbow Pots have always been my favorite drop from the Rainbow Alicorns, even if rare.. BUT that they drop also from the Lucky Cauldron and the Parade Float, this is new to me.
    Not that I'm saying it's not true.. but I collect EVERYday from my Lucky Caldron as I always do a Lucky Workshop craft and need the Lucky Magic.. never have I seen a Rainbowpot dropping there.. and my Parade Float only drops a few coins. As being a surprise that they do actually drop Rainbow Pots.. I judge as extra-super-super-rare drop.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    The crowned lion aim is to make crowns in the royal forge need to use a lot of energy I would rather have used on the community event. I have tons of crowns that I don?t use as I don?t care for walkers. So if you are not interested in walkers maybe don?t start this event.
    Some expansions are on sale. Woohoo. Saved a ton of money and a few lanterns. Thanks S8

Update: last step you have to make 10 more crowns, each take 1 gold nugget, and 1 enchanters essence and 3 royal gems (from the lion) I won?t complete this as I don?t want to spend the energy getting the gems nor waste my nuggets and essence.
    Referring to this comment.. I've continued doing the Crown crafts and have stashed away quite a few Crowns for future use. The craft is still available even after the goals have been completed. Besides having a full inventory of Gold Nuggets.. they've been dropping quite often from Sparkling, Deep and Gold Mines. Also the Trade House has been dropping them.

In my game I can't place more than 5 Walkers at a time, otherwise I start having crashing problems, but I do like having all the Walkers possible in the Town Square, as they're part of the game and to me represent goals completed. I then change them around depending on the event that's running.. or none at all if my game's unstable.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74