Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I bought three of the sweetheart Ali’s which brought me to 4 and it disappeared out of my offers. Looks like they capped it at 4 for the sale.

nd
    ....................... pity! caps have been sprouting out everywhere, like mushrooms! lucky are those who hoarded before the 'forest guards' passed by... lol!
    Actually.. everything that's nice.. is capped!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    just went through a major let down in life and decided it's finally time to have one original Alicorn per day ready so went for 6 at half price and i'll set it up so one is ready each day.
    never got any through the videos, but i wonder, do you only get them when the video offer shows an alicorn or can they show up fr any video you watch???

i have zillions of daily alis and they helped me build up almost 9000 energy [skipping events that i'm not interested in]
    i want to get a cute crab walker but after trying to buy Azalia with crowns and NOT GETTING HER [but still losing 350 crowns] i'm not sure i trust the town store. yes i submitted a ticket to support.

Fashion Designer
    another problem is i have many walkers but with my large kingdom on an iphone 6 my game can't even open so i have to store all the walkers to play.

Executive Chef
    I used to play on an iPhone 6s and periodically had to delete and reinstall to take memory usage down. Now I’m on an iPad with oodles of storage so never have to worry. Visiting other kingdoms uses lots of memory so anytime we had to visit, I would delete/reinstall after every few visits.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    He just moves up and down a little, like he is breathing.

Also, 2nd red crab collection was coins, 3 mermaid scales, and 3 water again.
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Hmmm... do you think there's a possibility of S8 running the same Royal Exchange deal (1/2 time and double trade tickets) as part of their Christmas Special offerings?

Nightclub Owner
    Chimera Drops so far:

225 coins + 5 or 7 Energy = most frequent
    225 coins + 11 or 14 were also seen

As of right now, I'm equating these new Cubs with the Plush King & Queen in regards to the energy they drop.

Rhino Keeper
    MoonVillage, sent you a PM

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    I bought three of the sweetheart Ali?s which brought me to 4 and it disappeared out of my offers. Looks like they capped it at 4 for the sale.

nd
    I have a sweetheart Unicorn in my kingdom. I think I can buy three more. Why the sweetheart Unicorn does not show on my sale offer? Do you mean sweet tooth?
    Last edited by MacieQueen; 11-25-18 at 05:36 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MacieQueen View Post
    I have a sweetheart Unicorn in my kingdom. I think I can buy three more. Why the sweetheart Unicorn does not show on my sale offer? Do you mean sweet tooth?
    sorry! I meant the sweet tooth.