Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I used expansion permits for one of the plots on sale. It stated 3 permits, but when I "bought" the plot it took 4 expansion permits from my inventory. Anyone else noticing discrepancies?
    Mine took the only 3 expansion permits and allowed me to open it up. So no issues with my game.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    I haven?t seen this question asked so apologies if it?s a repeat, but does the golden mine drop a nugget, egg or apple at every collection?

I noticed it drops other gold items, but it?s really these three I want. I?m debating between this and another alicorn. I?m thinking that if I go with the Ali which I have a herd of and sometimes find I don?t know what to do with my energy, but if I go for the gold mine then I can use those to create gems in the exchange and therefore buy whatever I want including the Ali?s.

Thoughts?
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes, however... extract added here from Guide:

Note: The Golden Mine will always drop either a Golden Nugget, Golden Egg, or Golden Apple. You still have a chance to get the other more rare items. (updated Aug 2016). If you are maxed on a gold item, you will not get the drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg omg omg I don?t know what to do!!! Think I want the table, and the aquamarine alicorns .... already got the pastel because I?m in love with the design! .... I like Ivy?s bakery, but ... hmmm... difficult very difficult ...

May I know when is the last day of sale?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by suzishine View Post
    Omg omg omg I don?t know what to do!!! Think I want the table, and the aquamarine alicorns .... already got the pastel because I?m in love with the design! .... I like Ivy?s bakery, but ... hmmm... difficult very difficult ...
    Depends of course on your needs, but as alicorns in different forms are available from time to time, I would recommend the table.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zarac18 View Post
    May I know when is the last day of sale?
    I think all screenshots say 27/11. But as I’m in the UK that could cross to 28/11 at 8am. I was also aware that I thought the royal exchange for example was going to start at 8am on the 23rd. I was wrong it didn’t kick in til the evening. So personally I’m going to do my buying etc now as I now what I want to buy. There is probably a mention on the first page of this thread with exact times.

Thanks SW for the gold info. Now I’m off to buy the gold mine. ��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Depends of course on your needs, but as alicorns in different forms are available from time to time, I would recommend the table.
    Thank you! Yes I?ll go for the table! 😁💕

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    Has anyone bought the Chimera Cub??
    Just curious? Do we have ANY idea how much energy it drops? If it is similar to a weekly alicorn or daily or different? I hate the look but if it had good enough drops I could hid it on my board lol. But it should be at least on sale a bit for Black Friday.

If you have bought it let me know, please. Especially if you have sped it up and collected from it already .
    I'm looking for the answer to this question too! 400 gems is a lot if it drops 2 eneegies and by the way SW aqaramarina is max to 4 not 99 I can't buy any more

Fashion Designer
    got azalia walker with crowns and it SAID she was in the town hall but ISNT. i lost my crowns and got nothing