Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Quote Originally Posted by morsith View Post
    I got a gold nugget from my troll thief yesterday morning. I was surprised because I didn't even know it dropped anything other than water. I would say it's a super rare drop.
    So I was reading descriptions and saw the troll thief dropped gold and decided to post here to see if anyone has ever received gold. Thanks for answering before I asked. Mine has only ever dropped water.

Farm Supplier
    Please tell me about Bountiful table. Does it often drop sweet or spicy feast, or are they rare and mostly just simple and hearty?

New Resident
    A few hours ago I bought gems specially for this sale, game lost connection and puff, my purchase disappeared. Of course, I submitted a ticket - only to get a response, that office is closed until Nov 26, and after that day I must wait 5 to 7 days for the answer. By that time sale will be long gone. Hopefully, I will get gems for my money one day, but who will compensate my missed opportunity?

This is a big sale, with extremely short time period during holidays. And S8 left it with no one to supervise this event goes smoothly.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Please tell me about Bountiful table. Does it often drop sweet or spicy feast, or are they rare and mostly just simple and hearty?
    It's an excellent addition to the game. Every 2 days a 'FEAST' drops randomly.. Hearty, Spicy, Mercury or Sweet.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    So I was reading descriptions and saw the troll thief dropped gold and decided to post here to see if anyone has ever received gold. Thanks for answering before I asked. Mine has only ever dropped water.
    Certainly rare occasions.. I remember only 1 or 2. I like him however, as he drops 3 waters at a time.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand.. I don't see any reduced-price expansion plots..

why? top right 6?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    What?s the golden nugget drop rate of the troll thief? Rare, super rare, thin air?
    thin air
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I don't understand.. I don't see any reduced-price expansion plots..

why? top right 6?
    quite a few offered with reductions. without listing the id's... they're on the extreme righthand side / top of the screen. read the offeres stated on the plot itself when you touch them. if you can't see them, just maybe, you haven't opened your kingdom so far yet?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    quite a few offered with reductions. without listing the id's... they're on the extreme righthand side / top of the screen. read the offeres stated on the plot itself when you touch them. if you can't see them, just maybe, you haven't opened your kingdom so far yet?
    Thank you.. indeed I wasn't expanded far enough

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Between this and a couple of other decorations with the drops etc I’ve found I only make spicy feasts when I need to use some roast chicken up because it’s uneven with the fish and bacon. I’ve usually got around 70-80 of these, I have the haunted castle, queens court and the barracks adventuring every day and I regularly do the dark cave adventure at least 3 times a week.

The sweet feast I usually have between 35 and 50 of these stashed and make 1 every 2 weeks but also try and do this adventure at least once a week.

So for me the bountiful table has been bountiful and I collect from it at every 2 days.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.