Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Rhino Keeper
    My Royal Exchange is giving 2 trade tickets but it is no longer cutting the time in half

Fashion Designer
    I used expansion permits for one of the plots on sale. It stated 3 permits, but when I "bought" the plot it took 4 expansion permits from my inventory. Anyone else noticing discrepancies?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I used expansion permits for one of the plots on sale. It stated 3 permits, but when I "bought" the plot it took 4 expansion permits from my inventory. Anyone else noticing discrepancies?
    Yikes! I’m afraid to try now
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    The card for the soup kitchen on sale says 2100 coins/12hrs. I just collected from the soup kitchen from the past event and got 75 coins and the collection time is 2hrs. So they are two different things?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cheers196 View Post
    The card for the soup kitchen on sale says 2100 coins/12hrs. I just collected from the soup kitchen from the past event and got 75 coins and the collection time is 2hrs. So they are two different things?
    I think that must be another error. It's definitely a 2 hour collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I think that must be another error. It's definitely a 2 hour collection.
    I bought one as I didn't do the event and it has a 12 hour timer. Would be great if it changes back to 2 hrs !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I just expanded to G0 and H0, and it only took 3 permits each instead of 6 each. I had 8 permits to start with and still have 2. Making one now so I can expand to I0. I figure it?s better to do the ones that would save 3 permits instead of just one.

What’s the golden nugget drop rate of the troll thief? Rare, super rare, thin air?

Farm Supplier
    I got a gold nugget from my troll thief yesterday morning. I was surprised because I didn't even know it dropped anything other than water. I would say it's a super rare drop.
    I only play Castle Story, but always welcome new neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone bought the Chimera Cub??
    Just curious? Do we have ANY idea how much energy it drops? If it is similar to a weekly alicorn or daily or different? I hate the look but if it had good enough drops I could hid it on my board lol. But it should be at least on sale a bit for Black Friday.

If you have bought it let me know, please. Especially if you have sped it up and collected from it already .