Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I really like the Lair. I have the troll sparing put which I also use to keep a monster out of the way on the board. It has come in handy so many times, especially when you're looking for a skunkupine as they have a higher spawn rate for me. So depending on how much it is I would give it some consideration yes.

Hoping as it’s an electronic game we perhaps get a bigger cyber Monday! Can’t reme for sure without checking but think we had cyber Monday last year
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    I hope you feel better soon SW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    thanks xxx Feeling quite horrible but at least I get to be at home, so I'll take that as a win! Just a throat infection so it's keeping me quieter at home. Been catching up on tv. There's a lot to be said about binge watching whole series of a show! Lol.

I'm super excited to see what else is on offer come Friday. Not sure about limits of the alicorn - is this one capped? I've 3 already so I guess we'll find out soon! And what a great idea with the Royal Exchange! I see many egg and dairy trades in my future.

Yes you're right about the event. I saw that date and thought oh that's ages away! Germs are messing with me! oh well I'll start a new thread for that tomorrow night. They look interesting don't they.
    Last edited by gilachaya; 11-23-18 at 05:41 AM.

Farm Supplier
    What time will this start as it?s almost half way through Friday in the UK & my phone tells me it?s also now Friday in the USA, however my exchange is still working on normal times & giving out single trade tickets?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    What time will this start as it?s almost half way through Friday in the UK & my phone tells me it?s also now Friday in the USA, however my exchange is still working on normal times & giving out single trade tickets?
    I want to say in past years it was around noon NY time if memory serves...but being 50 my memory isn’t the most reliable lol so hopefully someone else can weigh in on this
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    This is not really fair! In Italy when this event starts the day is nearly over! At 11 am PST in Italy it is 8 pm... They could at least start the sale at midnight PST....

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a guess as to how many gems these items will cost?

I?ve been saving gems (and really want a few of the sale items), but got caught in a couple of big gem traps recently and so am reluctant to buy until the event, if I do buy them at all.

Also, do gems ever go on sale during Black Friday? S8 could help make up for some of these lost gems by ?giving them back? this way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by manu90ela View Post
    This is not really fair! In Italy when this event starts the day is nearly over! At 11 am PST in Italy it is 8 pm... They could at least start the sale at midnight PST....
    In years past, the sale has gone through Sunday or even Monday. So if they follow the same pattern, you'll have a few days to purchase items at the sale price.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Fashion Designer
    What is the collection interval on lair of beasts?

Quote Originally Posted by OlivesEatery View Post
    My exchange hasn't changed, either.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast