Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've got a non-forum friend who bought the Chimera and said the first collection was $225 and 5 energy. I'll report back any other info I'm given, I don't feel strongly enough about it myself to purchase one for full price so it's down to shared info on this one.
    I'm still doubtful myself on purchasing the Chimera, due to the fact that it's not on sale. I realise it's a new entry and completely new design introduced, but not knowing the style of energy drops, what category dropper.. can't judge at the moment if it's worthwhile and $ well spent.
    So.. holding back on that and choosing other energy-droppers of which are offered for less and I can buy more at the same price. I figured at the end of a week, considering I bought more, even if they are considered low droppers, together they should give more.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    I'm still doubtful myself on purchasing the Chimera, due to the fact that it's not on sale. I realise it's a new entry and completely new design introduced, but not knowing the style of energy drops, what category dropper.. can't judge at the moment if it's worthwhile and $ well spent.
    So.. holding back on that and choosing other energy-droppers of which are offered for less and I can buy more at the same price. I figured at the end of a week, considering I bought more, even if they are considered low droppers, together they should give more.
    That's pretty much my thinking as well. Unfortunately, I was already maxed on all the Alis but Sweet Tooth and the weekly so there's not much of a variety for me to choose from. If it was any other Ali than Sweet Tooth I'd buy a few more without thought but I've still got a slight chip on my shoulder where that Ali is concerned so I'm hesitating and will likely purchase a few weekly Alis instead.

I really had high hopes for this sale but I can't purchase any of the big ticket items due to the caps on them so I'm mostly focusing on the expansions right now. I love the lowered timer and expansion discounts but it's not the same as buying items that I've been wanting. Hopefully they'll offer some items that we old timers can actually purchase in the Christmas sale!

Aquatic. Hands down. I bought 2 when they were on sale recently, at least on 4 separate occasions I received +100 energy between the two of them. Plus all the extra aquatic supplies he drops, I'd say it's way better than mermaid scales....

Executive Chef
    That's pretty much my thinking as well. Unfortunately, I was already maxed on all the Alis but Sweet Tooth and the weekly so there's not much of a variety for me to choose from. If it was any other Ali than Sweet Tooth I'd buy a few more without thought but I've still got a slight chip on my shoulder where that Ali is concerned so I'm hesitating and will likely purchase a few weekly Alis instead.

I really had high hopes for this sale but I can't purchase any of the big ticket items due to the caps on them so I'm mostly focusing on the expansions right now. I love the lowered timer and expansion discounts but it's not the same as buying items that I've been wanting. Hopefully they'll offer some items that we old timers can actually purchase in the Christmas sale!
    Quite true about old timers.. putting caps on the different Dalies, there's no way we can help the s8 economy. Useful buildings are capped.. I wouldn't think twice to buy another 2 Gold Mines, but they're not even in my offers. Bountiful Table capped too.. so that leaves a 400 Chimera or more normal Alis, which are already in majority in my kingdom, being an oldtimer.
    I save all year for this sale, never spending in speeding or any luxuries during events so as to be a big-spender during this Black Friday period... lol!

Annirasweets I finally got a pair of your designed Valentine SweetTooth Alis! I waited all year for the price to go down.. but finally I have a pair. So maybe I'll wait for the Chimera to drop in sale price too.

Happy Shopping everyone.. these sales are a once a year pleasure. I don't remember Cyber Monday Sales and Christmas Sales are usually decos.. so take advantage if you can. You'll be thankful on the long run and they are permenant useful additions.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    I'm thinking he might be like an 8 hour mermaid pond? With the sale you could get two of him for the price of a mermaid pond; if he's a guaranteed drop it's pretty good.
    Very good point! Never thought of myself... I wanted to perhaps get another pond.. but thinking maybe a crab.. just not my favorite pet 😂😂😂😂 (loads of laughing faces) lol

Rhino Keeper
    Haven?t seen on first page... maybe I missed it - but the cabbage but is on sale and I am thinking on getting it - good?? Or maybe one alicorn (the white regular one that I think looks a bit stupid... but since it gives energy..) what do you think? Getting one of them or both? Or getting two?

Already got one right after this post- visited one of my friends and alicorn was too cute as young so had to!
    Last edited by suzishine; 11-25-18 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Bought one Ali!

New Resident
    Hello everyone! I bought the 530 gems pack, plus 65 gems that I already had. I bought 1) the bountiful table, because I am always sort on sweet feasts and it takes too much to make it. I have quite enough of the other 3 kind of feasts, but I have 3 dragon eggs to hatch and need the drops from desert sands adventure 2) one aquatic alicorn. I have 3 weekly alicorns (believe it or not, all from watching videos!) and 11 daily alicorns. I would love to get a couple of those, but I am not that desperate for energy, so I thought I could invest to something different this time. Which brings us to no.3) the cabbage hut. I didn’t have a cabbage hut, and I thought I should give it a try, although last year alicorns didn’t come up in baron’s tent much. We’ll see how it goes.

Some information about stuff I already have. I bought Ivy’s Bakery six months ago. It is a good buy, it gives me things that I am usually bored to make, such as cakes, coblers, pies etc, but are very useful to the elves exchange. Much better than the harvest pergola, I wish I knew that before. I also have the soup cauldron, really useful little thing. I am maxed to hearty soup thanks to it, it made cooking hearty feasts much easier.

I wish I could get a couple of the golden mines, but well, we can’ t have it all. Next year!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Chimera Cub Information - 400 gems, max 4

Chimera Cub | max 4
    Info: The cub of a fabled Chimera! Drops various amounts of energy.
    Found: market, 400 gems during 2018 Black Friday sales
    Drops: energy
    Collection time: 22 hours
    Does this little guy get the 2 energies or is it 4-100 please more info I read through and have found nothing

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Does this little guy get the 2 energies or is it 4-100 please more info I read through and have found nothing
    The only info I've read so far was in post below... but don't know if this was a low, middle or high drop.

I've got a non-forum friend who bought the Chimera and said the first collection was $225 and 5 energy. I'll report back any other info I'm given, I don't feel strongly enough about it myself to purchase one for full price so it's down to shared info on this one.
    I'm curious myself to learn some more about this little critters important classification of 400 gems. I would think it's drops 'should' be like the Pink/Sweet Tooth Ali comparing the price, but waiting to see.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Red crab has given 3-4 mermaid scales, coins (I didn?t see how many) and 2-3 water each collection so far (3 times).

I?m disappointed that the troll theif doesn?t give gold nuggets more often. He?s disappointing so far just water and a black flag for jewels.