Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    My exchange hasn't changed, either.
    Gone noon time here in Ontario Canada, (same time as NY) no sign of the exchange bonus.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Gone noon time here in Ontario Canada, (same time as NY) no sign of the exchange bonus.
    its after 1pm NY time,still nothing. If this doesn't happen can I get a refund on my money?

Farm Supplier
    My trade exchange is STILL showing normal times & outputs. Am starting to think the extra tickets were a myth!

Fashion Designer
    I dug up last year’s thread, it started sometime between 1:13 and 1:34 pm EST

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...t=Black+Friday
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Its after 5am here in Sydney and still no sale. Only the event (which I am passing on)

The exchange dialogue came up, I got two tickets for an exchange already to get and sent out a new exchange and it doesn’t appear that it is any faster, the timer is still 2 hours on a dairy exchange and the clock isn’t going down any faster than normal. Is this a one time offer. Boohoo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    The exchange dialogue came up, I got two tickets for an exchange already to get and sent out a new exchange and it doesn’t appear that it is any faster, the timer is still 2 hours on a dairy exchange and the clock isn’t going down any faster than normal. Is this a one time offer. Boohoo
    Well the splash screen says all trades, not one trade, so I’m hoping it’s not a one time offer.
    No Gems For Runes!

Fashion Designer
    Sale is on now! What to buy what to buy??

Fashion Designer
    Does the bountiful table drop all feasts or just simple and and fancy feasts?
    No Gems For Runes!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VersaceMorrow View Post
    Does the bountiful table drop all feasts or just simple and and fancy feasts?
    It drops all feasts.

So I am assuming they meant 200 gems for sweet tooth Ali, not 400 but I want to be sure before I get it. Has anyone gotten it already?

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast