Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Fashion Designer
    Epelus saysyou can buy for gems black Friday sale, my game says it?s locked. I missed him by less than 3 min stupid game resetas I was clicking and I didn?t win him from the event.

I don?t care for walkers, but I hate it?s sayingits buyable when he?s not

And my aquatic Ali only drops energy, had no clue it’s supposed to drop more

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know that if you spend the permits part of a reduced expansion, if that will remain ticked once it goes back to normal price? Not sure if I’ll manage the lanterns in time. SW do you get what I’m trying to say?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Does anyone know that if you spend the permits part of a reduced expansion, if that will remain ticked once it goes back to normal price? Not sure if I’ll manage the lanterns in time. SW do you get what I’m trying to say?
    yep. I've asked the Q to S8, but I would think that anything that's ticked off as complete will stay complete. Remember the baby flygers are terrific at dropping lanterns, so well worth the investment of the energy to collect from them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    yep. I've asked the Q to S8, but I would think that anything that's ticked off as complete will stay complete. Remember the baby flygers are terrific at dropping lanterns, so well worth the investment of the energy to collect from them.
    I’m hoping so as well. I will check if I have baby flygers! Hope you are feeling much better, as it’s not really warm here.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The only concern I have is I have had a few times where I have enough royal points for an expansion and then to minimize my board I remove the royal building and the check disappears when I then try to finish the expansion a few weeks later and I have to get the royal buildings back out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    The only concern I have is I have had a few times where I have enough royal points for an expansion and then to minimize my board I remove the royal building and the check disappears when I then try to finish the expansion a few weeks later and I have to get the royal buildings back out.
    Here's hoping, because I spent the money and lanterns but won't have the permits yet. Figured I really don't lose anything because even if it doesn't stay ticked off, I will have part of the requirements met when I get back to them.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Epelus saysyou can buy for gems black Friday sale, my game says it?s locked. I missed him by less than 3 min stupid game resetas I was clicking and I didn?t win him from the event.

I don?t care for walkers, but I hate it?s sayingits buyable when he?s not

And my aquatic Ali only drops energy, had no clue it’s supposed to drop more
    Did you finish the Search for Sabina Quest? Epelus was locked in the Town Square until that story was finished so maybe that's it?

If you miss him during this sale, I wouldn't worry too much; once you unlock him he's a permanent item in the Town Square Market. To be honest, they didn't offer much of a discount on the permanent citizens, they're normally 500 Crowns but the sale price is 450.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbleebeeville View Post
    Yes.. the Royal Points are counted only at the time you open the plot. If you do it before and it ticks off.. then you put your buildings away.. it won't count even if it was ticked off. You must have them all out at the moment when you open the plot.
    I don't think the other requirements, lanterns and coins, will disappear once ticked off though. In the past I usually give lanterns to unopened plots not to waste them when maxed.. they remain there.

I've given coins and lanterns to all discount plots.. taking advantage of the reductions. Plots I've fully opened only 2.. as even with less crafting time and double tickets given.. it still takes awhile to complete a permit even if all possible ticket/permit droppers are on the board and are collected each time. It's a slow process however.

Oh! yesterday the Billy Goat with hat and long fringe dropped a Permit.. the birthday one.. sorry I don't remember his correct name at the moment, but he's one and only so can't be confused.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    Thanks for your post and the math I neglected. Darn it, I knew there had to be some catch to it, lol. I forgot about the click cost! I should know better! Based on your very good point, I think I'll get at least one weekly so I can feel that difference.

I don't pay attention to the small extras. It's a treat when my 2+ droppers occasionally cough up 4-5, lol. I get a windfall (20 or more) at least once a week from my source pool, which includes 4 aquatics (4+), wedding (4+), candy alicorn (2+), prince+princess (2+), spring steed (2+), and my first MRC daily unicorn (4+ type).

How the heck did you get 2 wedding alicorns, and most importantly, why didn't I think of it?!

Thanks again to both of you. Your posts let me see into your process and both were super helpful!! :-)
    I got one wedding alicorn from the goal line and one in last year's black friday sale. It was the second cheapest alicorn on sale last year - I didn't like the design of the cheapest one - but also they make a nice matched set to draw my wedding carriage.

Glad I could help.

Edit: Thanks everyone who reported on the red crab drops - you've convinced me it's worth 60 gems to get some help with my permanent mermaid scale shortage.
    Last edited by jesslc41; 11-26-18 at 12:42 AM.

Host(ess)
    Drops of the Wild Turkey after a few collections (4 hrs):
    - Eggs
    - Roast Chicken
    - Poo bags
    - Soft feathers

.... and a typical Turkey sound