Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Elsa,

The double tickets and halved crafting time on the exchange was excellent and much appreciated; please let the team know that I’d be super happy to see that anytime they wanted to bring it back. The discounted expansions were also much appreciated, but I think making it clear at the outset that the entire cost of all components of the expansion had to be paid before the timer ended to get the discount applied would help. I bought more diamonds during the sale to get rainbow pots in the hope of permits to complete expansions, once I understood what was happening; I did this in preference to spending on the event packs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    In an effort to do something special for the community (we were pretty excited!), we made best efforts to have best case scenario and understandably, the benefit ends when the promotion ends. However, if the negative feedback regarding the final timer outweighs the positive sentiment of the limited time reductions we can share the feedback.
    We all very much appreciate the effort undertaken!!
    And it should be considered a success!
    As a longterm player (daily, 5+yrs), it was like receiving an awesome present.
    The exchange double tickets was genius! And the reduced plots was a great mini goal to work on.

The benefits and joy of gameplay definitely outweigh minor discrepancies and misunderstandings with how the event ended.
    Rather these are just minor communication kinks to iron out if similar gameplay is released again.

The crown crafting was not a success due to the limit on walkers. The cap of 20 reduces what could be amazing prizes to kinda worthless. Please raise the cap! Or create a way that we can earn/purchase a higher cap.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    We all very much appreciate the effort undertaken!!
    And it should be considered a success!
    As a longterm player (daily, 5+yrs), it was like receiving an awesome present.
    The exchange double tickets was genius! And the reduced plots was a great mini goal to work on.

The benefits and joy of gameplay definitely outweigh minor discrepancies and misunderstandings with how the event ended.
    Rather these are just minor communication kinks to iron out if similar gameplay is released again.

The crown crafting was not a success due to the limit on walkers. The cap of 20 reduces what could be amazing prizes to kinda worthless. Please raise the cap! Or create a way that we can earn/purchase a higher cap.
    Thank you for the detailed feedback. Will pass on that clearer messaging and raising the cap would have improved the event.

I loved getting double tickets and the reduced rate expansions, I had stock piled a load of expansion permits so managed to get all of the discounted plots, although I shared in the panic of the early closing as I needed one more hour for my two lanterns for the last expansion. Thanks S8 for reopening the sale as I collected my lanterns and finalized the last plot. Walkers, on the other hand, I can do with out. I have thousands of crowns that I don’t use, I have most of the walkers stored as I don’t like them overcrowding my kingdom. I mostly keep out the main characters.

Thanks S8 for the expansions and double tickets. A big hit with me

Fashion Designer
    The gold mines that I recently purchased have never dropped the special items listed (golden throne, golden arch, rainbow etc). Is this because these are really really rare or because S8 changed the drops? I wouldn?t have brought 4 mines if I knew they don?t drop these anymore. I collected from them everyday since Black Friday and have never seen anything other than golden apples, eggs, nuggets, glimmer dusts, jewels and silvers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    The gold mines that I recently purchased have never dropped the special items listed (golden throne, golden arch, rainbow etc). Is this because these are really really rare or because S8 changed the drops? I wouldn?t have brought 4 mines if I knew they don?t drop these anymore. I collected from them everyday since Black Friday and have never seen anything other than golden apples, eggs, nuggets, glimmer dusts, jewels and silvers.
    It's about 2yrs I have my 6.. bought on different occasions before the max cap of 5. Special item drops are still there.. but.. on very, very, very rare occasions. The Mines are handy to keep your gold items in stock.. thus doing the 5gem exchange, but not for the special item drops.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    It's about 2yrs I have my 6.. bought on different occasions before the max cap of 5. Special item drops are still there.. but.. on very, very, very rare occasions. The Mines are handy to keep your gold items in stock.. thus doing the 5gem exchange, but not for the special item drops.
    Thank you for your reply Moon. I should?ve asked before purchasing, I would?ve bought 2 mines maybe. My exchange is already at full capacity and my inventory is already bursting at the seams, so I can?t really fit in a daily 10 hour gold trade. If only we could have a second exchange!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    Thank you for your reply Moon. I should?ve asked before purchasing, I would?ve bought 2 mines maybe. My exchange is already at full capacity and my inventory is already bursting at the seams, so I can?t really fit in a daily 10 hour gold trade. If only we could have a second exchange!
    Many times I've thought that another exchange would be an excellent addition to the game. Maybe someday
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233