Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I think all screenshots say 27/11. But as I’m in the UK that could cross to 28/11 at 8am. I was also aware that I thought the royal exchange for example was going to start at 8am on the 23rd. I was wrong it didn’t kick in til the evening. So personally I’m going to do my buying etc now as I now what I want to buy. There is probably a mention on the first page of this thread with exact times.

Thanks SW for the gold info. Now I’m off to buy the gold mine. ��

Thanks dear..
    Hmm.. Decision time...

Rhino Keeper

Explorer permits

Will the royal exchange bring back the explorer permits after the sale? I still need quite a few of those.

OMG...
    I have 502 gems and when I look into my kingdoom after posting last message, I have left with 387 gems!!!!
    What happen!!!
    I cannot locate any "New" items..
    What should I do??

Rhino Keeper
    All the positive comments about the bountiful table have convinced me to spend all my saved gems on it. Now to decide if I want to buy some gems to get a second gold mine/white flyer/red crab or aquamarine alicorn...

Does the red crab drop mermaid scales every collection (and how many)? Is the white flyger worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslc41 View Post
    All the positive comments about the bountiful table have convinced me to spend all my saved gems on it. Now to decide if I want to buy some gems to get a second gold mine/white flyer/red crab or aquamarine alicorn...

Does the red crab drop mermaid scales every collection (and how many)? Is the white flyger worth it?
    White flygers are definitely worth it for me. I already have 2, I think I crafted them during an event ...
    But I am about to buy another 2 for this price.

They were my principal source of expansion permits, like 1 a week, while the armored flyger only gave me 1 in months. But like everything else, the drops are different between kingdoms ...

Fashion Designer
    I bought the red crab. 1st collection was 1,000 coins, 3 mermaid scales, and water. (I think it was 2 waters, but not 100% sure.)

Fashion Designer
    I am debating alicorns. Already maxed on aquatics which I enjoy. I started playing in march so I have no weekly alicorns. Do the weeklies get occasional windfalls of 100, etc? Because if not, I think the dailues are a better value.

I can buy two weeklies for 600 net, or 3 aquamarines for 200 each, 600 net. From the 2 weeklies I would get 80 energy every 7 days. But from the 3 dailies I will get min 4/day from each, which is 84 every 7 days, plus random chances of windfalls of 20+.

People talk about "saving up" energy, I guess by collecting from their weeklies, but right now I use every scrap of energy every day, and that's with many buildings/items in storage, lol. I see no reason nor avenue to save up? Unless it's someone who takes a break from playing, and just logs in once a week to collect from alis?

I'm debating Ivy and actually getting a Living Wood tree (not on sale.) I used to never need LW but now I'm constantly out of it, lol.

And Ivy ... I sure wish I hadn't just built Cooking Camp. Between Bountiful Table and Ivy, I won't need it at all. GAH!! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Will the royal exchange bring back the explorer permits after the sale? I still need quite a few of those.
    I went to make an explorer permit and it was gone, I thought my game was messed up I even deleted and started it again. Thanks for this quote, now I'll just wait until it comes back. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I bought the red crab. 1st collection was 1,000 coins, 3 mermaid scales, and water. (I think it was 2 waters, but not 100% sure.)
    I’m very curious what his animation is. What does he do?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginnyfe View Post
    Please tell me about Bountiful table. Does it often drop sweet or spicy feast, or are they rare and mostly just simple and hearty?
    The bountiful table drops all feast pretty equally, it?s great. Collection every two days. I can?t decide whether to get another table if I can or a daily alicorn!