Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

New Resident
    Long time player and first post to the forum because I am extremely frustrated. I paid for the plots the had reduced coins, but didn't have all of the permits checked off. Now they are full price. S8 I want my coins back!!!

I honestly thought I had until 11 am PST which would mean I still had a few minutes to redeem my permit. I had my day planned for it. I even wasted gems to get my last one done. Castle Story I?m done paying for gems.

Rhino Keeper
    S8 needs to seriously step up! I spent resources (lanterns & coins) already on the only plot I knew I could get by days' end. I also spent real money this morning on the package deal to get the trade tickets to guarantee my success. They either need to add the time back to the original promised ending time or give us all some coins, lanterns & most importantly EXPANSION PERMITS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Also came for the same reason - I thought the reduced prices on coins, lanterns and expansion permits were tied to the Royal Exchange deal, not the Black Friday sale. The plots that were reduced in coins, I paid those coins and checked off the box - they are all now back to full price. Same thing with permits - checked off the box with the reduced price of 3/6 permits and now the box is back with 3/6 - in other words it wants 3 more permits. S8 never ceases to amaze me!!! So incredibly frustrated.
    Ditto for me too! I planned my day around this as well and that's ALOT of time we just lost. And it specifically said the time on the expansions!! WTH??!!!!

Farm Supplier
    No, no, no, no!!
    I could use the royal exchange till 6pm!
    I only had to make 2 expansion permits to buy a plot. Paid the coins and the lanterns.
    Grrrrr, No fun at all!
    Game, set but not the match.
    Such a great dissapointment.

[QUOTE=sdwombat;1552429]S8 needs to seriously step up! I spent resources (lanterns & coins) already on the only plot I knew I could get by days' end. I also spent real money this morning on the package deal to get the trade tickets to guarantee my success. They either need to add the time back to the original promised ending time or give us all some coins, lanterns & most importantly EXPANSION PERMITS!!!![/QUOTE
    Totally Agree!! Same here!

Yea! This is totally unacceptable S8! I had the cash, lanterns & all but 1 permit on the top corner plot & it's now been upped! Come on!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rlbraun View Post
    Long time player and first post to the forum because I am extremely frustrated. I paid for the plots the had reduced coins, but didn't have all of the permits checked off. Now they are full price. S8 I want my coins back!!!
    The same thing happened to me. This is not ok. You have always been able to action the items in opening an expansion plot individually and not all at once. There is nowhere that said you needed to have all the items for this expansion plot or it would revert back And you would loose your cash. Not happy at all S8

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea! This is totally unacceptable S8! I had the cash, lanterns & all but 1 permit on the top corner plot & it's now been upped! Come on!
    Quote Originally Posted by mayennalee View Post
    The same thing happened to me. This is not ok. You have always been able to action the items in opening an expansion plot individually and not all at once. There is nowhere that said you needed to have all the items for this expansion plot or it would revert back And you would loose your cash. Not happy at all S8
    I see Elsa is on right now! Please Elsa can you find out why did the time change on the expansions. We lost a lot of crafting time!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rlbraun View Post
    Same here lost around 750,000 coins. Had the last three I needed to open paid for. This SUCKS! Had all the expansion permits on two of them. Just needed the wisp to top off.