Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/23: 2018 Black Friday sales information

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDeeBird70 View Post
    Sale items have less than an hour. Discounted expansions expire at 6pm PST, just under 9 hours from now.
    Thanks, I was hoping they lasted longer. I can't get all of them, but I have 2 and now this will allow me to have all three reduced from 6.

Executive Chef
    I got all sale expansions open. After storing all things mushroom I ended up with red acer trees and rock outcroppings. Kinda pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Great sale! I got the last 2 Aquamarine alicorns and a Sweet tooth alicorn. I was maxed on the other daily, so I got 2 weekly, and a third White flyger. I crafted maybe 140 crowns and got some walkers, even though I can't display them. And opened 2 of the new reduced plots, plus paid lanterns and coins for the others.

Then a genius here on the forum reminded me of the rainbow pots, of which I had 13. With these I managed to get gems and permits so I could open one more plot and buy a fourth White flyger. My queendom is now broke, but I am so happy. Thank you S8

PS We need at least one new type of daily alicorn before the next big sale. May I suggest introduction through the Barons tent, cabbages are the only currency I now have plenty of, with all the recycles.

Rhino Keeper
    I thought we had until 6 pm PST today on RE & expansion plot sales? Mine have already expired. WTH?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    I thought we had until 6 pm PST today on RE & expansion plot sales? Mine have already expired. WTH?
    Came here for the same reason. I was expecting the other things to end, but the expansions said 6pm pst. What's going on S8? I was going to be able to open 1 more plot but I guess not now. We shouldn't be surprised though, they have done things like this in the past to us. I starting to regret the gems I bought after months of refusing to spend real money.

Executive Chef
    Same here. I was wondering why my 1 hr meat trade was timed for the regular 2 hours. Grrrr!

Adding: it listed 1 hour when I started it

Rhino Keeper
    How come the special expansion deal disappeared at 18.00 hrs UK time? The info strip at top of the expansion requirements list clearly said the offer expired at 11/27 6pm PT which unless I am mistaken is 28/11 01.00am UK time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Slrasnake1 View Post
    Came here for the same reason. I was expecting the other things to end, but the expansions said 6pm pst. What's going on S8? I was going to be able to open 1 more plot but I guess not now. We shouldn't be surprised though, they have done things like this in the past to us. I starting to regret the gems I bought after months of refusing to spend real money.
    I literally had my whole day planned around this--I was going to have just enough time to craft my last expansion permit needed for one of the plots. I very carefully made note of the time. It was posted in the expansion plots for sure, but I am thinking I saw it in the RE as well. C'mon S8! Is this really how you want to be after giving us this wonderful opportunity?

SW? Any explanation? Beyond disappointed & frustrated. My first clue was when I checked my RE before going on my lunch break & knew the timer was off. I had my trades planned down to the last minute.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    Also came for the same reason - I thought the reduced prices on coins, lanterns and expansion permits were tied to the Royal Exchange deal, not the Black Friday sale. The plots that were reduced in coins, I paid those coins and checked off the box - they are all now back to full price. Same thing with permits - checked off the box with the reduced price of 3/6 permits and now the box is back with 3/6 - in other words it wants 3 more permits. S8 never ceases to amaze me!!! So incredibly frustrated.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBlu View Post
    How come the special expansion deal disappeared at 18.00 hrs UK time? The info strip at top of the expansion requirements list clearly said the offer expired at 11/27 6pm PT which unless I am mistaken is 28/11 01.00am UK time.
    Same here, just submitted a request about it. Not a happy bunny!