Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luna Dragon - November 20 2018 (Needed for the Smart and Serious Leaderboard Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Too bad. Craft it, hatch it, raise it to level 4, and disenchant it for 3 essence. Doesn't seem very profitable.

I wish the crowns carried over. Oh, well.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    Too bad. Craft it, hatch it, raise it to level 4, and disenchant it for 3 essence. Doesn't seem very profitable.

I wish the crowns carried over. Oh, well.
    You get 10 essences if you disenchant it before the Leaderboard is over.

Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    You get 10 essences if you disenchant it before the Leaderboard is over.
    According to the codex it's just 3. Maybe no "event-common-bonus" this time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    That's what I saw. Honestly, that's a lot of work for 3. I'll pass.

I'm still collecting my essence. I have 1130. I'm saving for Crusader which I really want and haven't been able to breed for beans. I suppose every little bit helps, but 3?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    That's really sad they changed up on this one. 3 essences ain't nothing.

Banned
    That's what I saw. Honestly, that's a lot of work for 3. I'll pass.

I'm still collecting my essence. I have 1130. I'm saving for Crusader which I really want and haven't been able to breed for beans. I suppose every little bit helps, but 3?
    If you already have a diamond dragon then saving up for a Crusader may not be a good idea being that Crusader is one of the easier to get diamond hybrids (10 second fails using Diamond and Fire). I'd suggest using the essence for maybe Dark Angel, Beryl, Gossamer, Unicorn or any ultra rare champion type you don't have. Crusader is nice but that and Quetzal are easier to breed than any other diamond type but if you don't have Diamond or Infinity then go for it. Good luck and I apologize for the misinformation on Luna.

Is the Luna Dragon needed for the new tales event?
    Last edited by mydragonqueen; 11-27-18 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Add ingo

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mydragonqueen View Post
    Is the Luna Dragon needed for the new tales event?
    no, there are a new thread about the new common

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your advice, skyharbor602. I have Diamond, Dark Angel, and Gossamer. I have 4 Champions - Omega Light Mother being the one that is also Diamond and Ultra Rare. I think I wanted Crusader because I always see someone posting that it is the best in battles. As a rule, I stink in battles, so I thought that might help. I tried breeding Crusader. Luck was not on my side. I probably tried 50 plus times then decided that was enough. Ditto on Quetzal. I don't have Infinity. Is that a good fighter?

Banned
    Thanks for your advice, skyharbor602. I have Diamond, Dark Angel, and Gossamer. I have 4 Champions - Omega Light Mother being the one that is also Diamond and Ultra Rare. I think I wanted Crusader because I always see someone posting that it is the best in battles. As a rule, I stink in battles, so I thought that might help. I tried breeding Crusader. Luck was not on my side. I probably tried 50 plus times then decided that was enough. Ditto on Quetzal. I don't have Infinity. Is that a good fighter?
    Quetzal is a sometime dragon but well worth going for by breeding. Speaking of dragons, Luna's been ****ing dragons in the ring for me to be a common. I might put her up to 15. Back to Crusader, you'll have to keep trying on that one by breeding. It takes a while but the 10 sec fails are better than trying for Anubis with 20 hr continuous fails.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast