Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Luna Dragon - November 20 2018 (Needed for the Smart and Serious Leaderboard Event)

Nightclub Owner
    Been trying on 2 nests and can't get one Got a few Gold Pheasants though
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Been trying on 2 nests and can't get one Got a few Gold Pheasants though
    Just got my first 4hrs result and I'm so hoping it's not that either D:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Did you recently request maps from neighbors? S8 only allows players to get 20 gifts from neighbors per day. The crowns could start showing up tomorrow.
    No requests for maps. Last time was about 3 days ago. Yes, I know only 20 per day but I don't know which ones have stopped playing and playing sparingly. So, I just mass request and wait.

I believe I figured out what the problem is. The day the leaderboard started I had planted Scalypears so I couldn't harvest them until 8:18 am the next day. So, I thought that I would go to the Spell Shop and send requests for either of the crowns which I didn't have any. Both amounts were at 0. This morning, I harvested the Scalypears and then went to the Spell Shop and had crowns and had enough of both crowns to start crafting. After the crafting was done, I didn't have enough Minor Crowns to start crafting again so, I sent out requests and started receiving Minor Crowns from my neighbors.

I believe you have to have some crowns before you get crowns from requests. Seems like sending out requests when you don't have any crowns would be circumventing the harvesting route. I guess that is a safeguard put in place that you just can't send requests without some crowns.

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    I did receive some requests from neighbors & sent them the crowns.

I have a problem of not being credited with the 5 Omega crowns that we should get on reaching 1250 points.

Have bad luck breeding Luna, 5h, 24h, 15h, 10h, 9h, 14h, 10h fails on both my accounts.
    Both are not credited with the 5 Omega crowns.
    Yeah, I received some requests too. I haven't gotten that far with the Omega crowns yet. See my reply above yours about what happened regarding requests.

I have bad luck breeding so far also.

Fashion Designer
    Sheesh look at all the commons, its no shock this is near impossible.

Host(ess)
    Got 3rd try after a Gloriosa and a Kite

Continuious breeding and am STILL trying to breed this on both games. Seriously, this is ridiculous. I have crafted but am continuing to try to breed this 'common' just for kicks....

Fashion Designer
    How many leaderboard points for getting to level 4? What about level 10? Worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    How many leaderboard points for getting to level 4? What about level 10? Worth it?
    Hatch: 250
    level 4: 250
    level 7: 250
    level 10: 250

total 1000

i dont think is worth it unless you get your dragon late in the event, if you get it the first day by doing the 3 hour quest you have more than enougt points to the last milestone.

Unless you want the first place.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody know the answer to this?

I bred and hatched a Luna Dragon. I've been making materials in the Spell Shop. I have enough Omega Crowns (18/15) to Craft another Luna Dragon. I don't want a 2nd one.

If I don't use the crowns, will they carry over to the next event that has us craft with them to make the common event dragon dragon?

Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiamat68 View Post
    Does anybody know the answer to this?

I bred and hatched a Luna Dragon. I've been making materials in the Spell Shop. I have enough Omega Crowns (18/15) to Craft another Luna Dragon. I don't want a 2nd one.

If I don't use the crowns, will they carry over to the next event that has us craft with them to make the common event dragon dragon?

Thanks!
    You're better off crafting the extra Luna, raise it to level 4 and disenchanting it. The crowns don't carry over.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast