Thread: Game SO SLOW since "maintenance"

Game SO SLOW since "maintenance"

Hello,

My game has been EXTREMELY and painfully SLOWWWW since the maintenance was done on November 4th for the Time Zone change.
    I have tried uninstalling the game, clearing the memory and reinstalling, which just made the game slow again because it took a couple of days to load most buildings, decorations, etc. I have even put every single walker away.
    My game is slow every single day for no reason on my behalf and it has become extremely hard to play it at all. It takes forever to load and also forever to move around collecting. I cannot even play most times because I cannot get through or I have to close it before I even get to finish using my energy. Fighting monsters takes a century...

I had to give up on the last event because of this issue, and I am also sooo far behind in the current event because I cant get anything done. Half the time I dont log in because I dont have the time for my games "NEW SPEED". If it were normal speed, I would be logging in more.
    I will also not be spending any money as this is not the norm and should not be happening.

I will also have to GIVE UP CastleStory if it remains this way.... After 6 long years.

**PLEASE please fix and alter whatever needs to be done to set my game back to normal speed and normal response time.**
    Thank you!!

Nightclub Owner
    Another issue I'm having is that every time I make a delivery I have to force close the game so that it doesn't reset and take away my delivery points.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Maintenance was a regularly scheduled twice per year maintenance for all games and doesn't include any changes that will impact gameplay performance. If you're encountering issues with your game, please contact support for assistance.