Thread: Forest Party "Sky High" begins November 20

Banned

Forest Party "Sky High" begins November 20

Sorry, I don't have time to upload a photo right now, but I got a pop up that the next event is a Forest Party, and the 2 creatures shown are a pink fairy and yet another Kirin, this one being white. Wow, they really outdid themselves this time. *sarcasm* Two totally unimaginative "new" animals. This is what we get for Thanksgiving? I know that the game is worldwide and not US-centric, but we really could have used some cute farmyard animals for this holiday, like a new type of turkey, a cute pig, anything remotely related to Thanksgiving. The holiday might not be worldwide, but I know that they have farm animals in every country. And these are literally just recolorings of previous animals. I think they are giving up on Fantasy Forest Story, guys: no expansions, no truly *new* animals, etc. My mother got me a $100 iTunes gift card for my birthday which I totally intended to sink into FFS, but I'm afraid I would just be throwing my money away on a game that isn't going to improve or expand. There is plenty of potential here, especially since, unlike in Dragon Story, not every animal has to be a dragon. There are so many options out there. There are 8.7 million species of animals in the world (that, of course, includes insects, reptiles, fish, etc, in addition to the more popular birds and mammals). But, still.

Sorry, I don't mean to be so negative sometimes. I love the game and I used to love coming to the forums for fun and conversation and to have fun discussing the game with my fellow players, but lately the game has been a bit of a disappointment, and the fact that so many fewer people are posting in the forum is also a bit of a downer. I do also post when I see something I like or something positive happening with the game.

Banned
    Oops! I didn't see that Deadpixel had already started a thread.