View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

1 5.26%
  • I didn't like this event

10 52.63%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

16 84.21%
  • I didn't participate

1 5.26%
  • Storm Fan

3 15.79%
  • Storm Parasol

4 21.05%
  • Shadow Kirin

12 63.16%
  • Skydancer

9 47.37%
  • Jetstream

9 47.37%
  • Umbrella Tree

1 5.26%
  • Food

11 57.89%
  • Runes

14 73.68%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: FOREST PARTY: Sky High - 2018 Nov 20 (POLL ADDED)

Banned
    Ahhhh, we hit all the community prizes, so they fixed that. I still missed out on a lot of points from the mine not giving the duality signs like it is supposed to.

I got down to where I was only about 400 points from the Jetstream, so, even though I wasn't super enthused about him, I did go ahead and do some speed breeding to get enough points to get him. Plus the speed breeding gave me a lot of bombs, and with double runes, I was able to complete yet another expansion (on my second account, of course, as the older one is still landlocked). Oh, and I also bred a Zeus Moose during the speed breeding! I had considered buying him, but he is only cute as a baby; I don't care for the older forms that much. But now I will have a cute baby moose bouncing around my forest along with the Spruce Moose.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purple_58 View Post
    I
    I would also love to see them put in a way we could trade doubles of animals something like in D.S. Instead of just selling them for 100 coins! And I love what you wrote above!
    An even beter option is to give us the ability to simply place animals / habitats into storage (as we always have been able to do with deco!). This would remove the need for any further expansions (which must be a major headache for memory management).
    The 'cost' would be the requirement to re-hatch and feed back up animals brought back out of storage - i.e. just same as hatching in first place.
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Grand Emperor
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Please vote and feel free to share your constructive feedback. Thank you for your participation!

This is a private poll and you can select multiple choices. The poll will close in 1 week.

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)
    I wish we could say why we liked or disliked the prizes. For example, whether we liked or disliked the design, animal, decoration. For another example we may like the fact that they give us two ways to accumulate points but we do not like the design or look of the item or we like an animal but not the art that goes with it. What I am trying to say is I feel we could be more helpful if we could be more specific with polls

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nativeelfstar View Post
    I wish we could say why we liked or disliked the prizes. For example, whether we liked or disliked the design, animal, decoration. For another example we may like the fact that they give us two ways to accumulate points but we do not like the design or look of the item or we like an animal but not the art that goes with it. What I am trying to say is I feel we could be more helpful if we could be more specific with polls
    I would give you all more specific polls if I could but unfortunately the forum app has a limit 13 max on poll options. I am struggling to fit 3 questions into 13 options as it is. For this reason, members are very welcome to post their feedback in thread, as mentioned in my post. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Banned
    Oops! I should have said that I do like the Skydancer. I forgot to mark her because I recently got another fairy that is just hideous, but I can't remember what it was called. But Skydancer is pretty.

I'm trying not to be negative, but I am wondering why they bother with the poll when we consistently vote that we do not like the World Event/Forest Party (in the form that it is at this time) and that we can't complete. I know that the people who post in the forum are only a tiny fraction of all the players, but every month they ask if we like these events, and every month we say that we couldn't complete it, so why don't they make changes? The poll is pointless if they don't use our feedback for the purpose of making improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post

I'm trying not to be negative, but I am wondering why they bother with the poll when we consistently vote that we do not like the World Event/Forest Party (in the form that it is at this time) and that we can't complete. I know that the people who post in the forum are only a tiny fraction of all the players, but every month they ask if we like these events, and every month we say that we couldn't complete it, so why don't they make changes? The poll is pointless if they don't use our feedback for the purpose of making improvements.
    Agreed! Reminds me of when they polled us on whether we wanted the side goals to come back, we said we did, and they didn?t come back. Or when we consistently vote that we don?t like the decorations and they keep coming. Or when we keep saying we need more land...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345