Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't open keeps crashing

Can't open keeps crashing

Not even getting to the restaurant.

Tap on app icon, timer circles briefly then crashes.

Anyone having same?

New Resident

My restaurant story stop working today

I was playing since 3yrs+ ago...played today no problem until this evening the game suddenly crash on startup. I have iOS 11.4 on iPad 2017. So I decided to updated the game to latest version on AppStore..and still crashes on startup. So next step to delete the game and reinstall game and it loads fine but once I put in my storm Id/password to bring across my current progress level - it loads up my level successfully and then crashes within few seconds. And won?t start up now...
    Anyone else experiencing this bug on iOS. Any help pls...

Games003

New Resident
    I just posted too.. I’ve been playing for many years and it stopped working today. I have same issue with iOS 11.4 with latest game update.

I'm on iOS 9.3.4 which though old should be supported according to App Store.

Was playing, did something else for 5 mins came back and nope not working!

Most frustrating

same issue

Quote Originally Posted by wordsfan View Post
    I'm on iOS 9.3.4 which though old should be supported according to App Store.

Was playing, did something else for 5 mins came back and nope not working!

Most frustrating

I'm having same issue.

Banned
    Same issue for me. Posted in the discussions forum. Admins, that post can be closed.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. We are in the middle of a cruise. At the least, the cruise should be extended once this issue gets fixed.

I’m on the current iOS 12.1 and this is happening to me too. Oddly enough I have 2 restaurants. The one on my phone... same version of OS is fine.

Nightclub Owner
    Same here. iOS 12.1 as well.

Banned
    I'm on 12.1 as well although I was on a previous version before I reinstalled the game this morning. The problem existed in the previous iOS version as well.

One thing I've noticed is when the game crashes, the game window still exists in the background. Typically the game would totally crash out like it does in Dragon Story. Force closing the background app and trying to reload doesn't work either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast