Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How often do you redecorate your bakery?

I also change it about once a month depending on that months Holiday. May, June, August and September depends on what mood I’m in or the goal released.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Willy Wonka⭐

I feel bad for the IOS users! But, IOS users get more decorations than Droiders.

I am not really big into the seasonal decor. I do Christmas, Valentines and Easter mainly. Being in the southern hemisphere the seasons are opposite to the northern hemisphere so I only add touches of the seasons. Most of the time my bakery is a pink/rose gold theme.
    MissTwilight99. Only adding serious players on RS only who do goals, are active and respond to requests quickly. Tipping not as important. I tip most days and gift and accept requests often. Bakery & Restaurant, occasionally Fashion & Pet Shop too.

"If you are searching for a reason to leave, stop. The search is a reason."

Executive Chef
    I remodel every three months just about now. My typical theme is pink, pink and pink, with a smidge of yellow.

I do an autumn theme.

Xmas.

Then valentines.

If I?m lucky I?ll do something centered on green. One of my least favorite colors but in the game, the items are so elegant I can?t help it!

I usually redecorate once a month, I keep the basic layout and just change out the decore so it's pretty quick. THe hardest part is finding things in the inventory. Right now I have out my dragons that I spent gems on and I just stuck a few Christmas items around for the holidays. The sleeping dragon is one of my favorite items.

Host(ess)
    I don’t remodel any more because I’m trying to save coins for my next expansion. Every now and then Ill add a few seasonal decorations and tables but that’s pretty much it. Hopefully after I get my bakery to my preferred size Ill be able to do major remodels and decorating.

If I like the overall look, I stay with it for a while. But, if something in it bugs me.. I will redo over and over till I get it "right". Which can be maddening.

One thing I do, may seem silly, but I use the characters a lot, and when I can I move them around. Now the visitors may or may not notice. I figure some might, it gives it a less static look. I got the idea from Gene Rodenberry (creator of Star Trek). In STNG in Picards ready room, there is a book under glass. Gene decided to turn a page each episode, thinking the Captain would surely get at least one page read of the huge book. I liked that idea. So....
    Last edited by Sammysimsville; 12-07-18 at 08:55 AM.
    Restaurant Story: Riverside Lodge
    Bakery Story: Millyways

if the design could be saved,maybe I?ll change every week.but in fact it took too much time

Quote Originally Posted by jhbhmvgfgb View Post
    if the design could be saved,maybe I?ll change every week.but in fact it took too much time
    SCREENSHOTS! I save my favorite designs in an album so I can refer back to them at a later time. Have even found some here on the forum.
    * I am NOT accepting
    ANY new neighbors
    at this time! *

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12