Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armored Alicorn vs. Unicorn vs. Armored Lion

Nightclub Owner

Armored Alicorn vs. Unicorn vs. Armored Lion

So I am at a place now where I can craft either a unicorn, armored lion or armored alicorn. I know it all depends on what drops I want, but, if faced with this prospect, which would you go for?

If expansion is my aim, I’d take the Lion, bearing in mind that its drops of expansion permits trade tickets come perhaps once maybe twice a week; it drops three at a time though.

If I need a supply of Spellbound Dew, random tokens and energy, then I’d go for the Unicorn.

If energy is the only thing I crave, then the Armored Alicorn would be fine, since it also has a rare chance of dropping a bonus of 100+energy.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 11-18-18 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Corrected wrong information about the drops ... sorry :(

Nightclub Owner
    Ohhhh...I didn't realize the lion dropped so many permits at one time and so often.

I do need spellbound dew dew to get rid of those two "Hammer time" and "raising the stakes" goals. But I have two witchy llamas and get spellbound dew from them. But the unicorn's draw are the tokens. Do they drop outside of Monster hunts like the troll camp rarely does?

Honestly, I'm lucky if my 1 armored lion drops permits once every 2-3 weeks. There's that random thing again...smh! But it does only take up a single square so that's a good thing. I know I won't be crafting any more of the Armored Shadow wolves but since I also need to use troll tokens soon, I'll probably craft a 2nd armored lion & maybe, just maybe, those rare permits will increase for me...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Honestly, I'm lucky if my 1 armored lion drops permits once every 2-3 weeks. There's that random thing again...smh! But it does only take up a single square so that's a good thing. I know I won't be crafting any more of the Armored Shadow wolves but since I also need to use troll tokens soon, I'll probably craft a 2nd armored lion & maybe, just maybe, those rare permits will increase for me...lol.
    After seeing the drops from the armored shadow wolf I doubt I'll be crafting one of those humongous things!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Ohhhh...I didn't realize the lion dropped so many permits at one time and so often.

I do need spellbound dew dew to get rid of those two "Hammer time" and "raising the stakes" goals. But I have two witchy llamas and get spellbound dew from them. But the unicorn's draw are the tokens. Do they drop outside of Monster hunts like the troll camp rarely does?
    Yes, they do, and quite often at that; at least for me they do.

Nightclub Owner
    I'm confused here. I was under the impression that the Armored Lion only dropped Trade Tickets not Expansion Permits?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I'm confused here. I was under the impression that the Armored Lion only dropped Trade Tickets not Expansion Permits?
    WHOOPS!

Thank you for pointing that out!! Yes, it drops Trade Tickets. I always seem to get confused and list the wrong drop when it comes to Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits. _* embrassed *_

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have all 4 Armoured Lions and I don't regret them a bit. More lions better chances for ticket drops- 3 tickets at a time.
    But you have to part with a big chunk of gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    WHOOPS!

Thank you for pointing that out!! Yes, it drops Trade Tickets. I always seem to get confused and list the wrong drop when it comes to Trade Tickets and Expansion Permits. _* embrassed *_
    LOL! It happens to the best of us, which is why I was asking. I thought I had written down the wrong info in my inventory sheets and wanted to double check before I changed the Armored Lion entries.

Even though they don't drop the Permits themselves, I love my Armored Lions to bits. Between them and all the other recent Trade Ticket droppers, I've greatly increased my Expansion Permit production and cut down on energy used to do so. Great investment all around I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast