Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday 2018 Sale - starts Nov 23

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Is that the Ruby Pony from the birthstone creatures on the 2th pop-up?
    If so it looks like the birthstone creatures going on sale as well! Again?
    I want the zodiacs on sale .......
    I would like to get the Zodiacs for my second account, but I would prefer to do the quests, just because I have to cut back on my gaming budget.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    Thank you so much for doing that! I hope they listen to you!
    They did. They increased the habitat cap for these habitats so members can buy the upcoming sale creatures. Btw the CMs and I are still working on land request for those who are land locked. I have not forgotten about you guys. This is the busy crunch period for Storm8 so I have no definite date yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Harvest Hollow and Runic Retreat have increased from the previous limit of 1.

Farm Supplier
    Update:

Harvest Hollow and Runic Retreat have increased from the previous limit of 1.
    Would be great if they would also increase the capacity of food and runes: my single bunny at level 11 needs its full basket emptied every 5 hours, so harvest is lost during the night and definitely no use for a second animal however cute, and with 2 animals per habitat 8 runes per 24 hours would make sense...

Executive Chef
    I'm looking forward to the new food, gem and runes creatures. And even sent in a request for them to increase the limit capacity for members who are already maxed.
    Does that mean my harvest hollow will get to hold 3 creatures? And it would be great if the habitat could hold more than 300 apples.

I would love the birthstone ponies to come back, think I only have 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    I would like to get the Zodiacs for my second account, but I would prefer to do the quests, just because I have to cut back on my gaming budget.
    I missed the Sagittarius on its first pass through my forest because I nodded off to sleep before completing the last collection; had to wait an entire year before I was able to complete it on its second pass and win the Ophiuchus.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see the zodiac habitats on sale!!!! I have saved the LAST SPACE on my island for the only zodiac habitat I don't have. 400 gems is too much for a habitat so I have been waiting patiently for the zodiac habitats to go on sale. Please S8....zodiac habitats on sale...thank you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    I would love to see the zodiac habitats on sale!!!! I have saved the LAST SPACE on my island for the only zodiac habitat I don't have. 400 gems is too much for a habitat so I have been waiting patiently for the zodiac habitats to go on sale. Please S8....zodiac habitats on sale...thank you
    You are reading my mind is't not?! I'm waiting for the same thing about a year now. And still need 1 creature for completing the collection for the same long time.
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

They did. They increased the habitat cap for these habitats so members can buy the upcoming sale creatures. Btw the CMs and I are still working on land request for those who are land locked. I have not forgotten about you guys. This is the busy crunch period for Storm8 so I have no definite date yet.
    Great to hear, but it?s not like the land problem is sth recent and new...
    Without expantion I dont need to buy anything today cause i dont have space

This sales has not showen up yet. When will it start today?

ARE THEY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS?????

1 GEM PER HOUR???

I'M BUYING 2 IF IT'S PERMITTED AND IF THIS IS REAL!!!

Is this real? Can someone from S8 verify this?

If I buy it now and S8 realizes it was wrong, will it still produce 1 gem per hour for me and the actual 1 per day for players who buy after it gets corrected?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast