Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Black Friday 2018 Sale - starts Nov 23

Me, too! How long does this sale run?

Farm Supplier
    Spent 1,420 gems this sale, hope you're happy storm8 😝

Rhino Keeper
    I didnt bought anything from the sale.. I see some great animals, but the 30% is not making me crazy. I doubt buying the matripony, but with all the redesigning I expect her to be there again in februari.
    The birthstone ponys are still too expensive while it was cheaper to get them earlier..

Im not sure if I still have this game on my phone in februari. The game is getting slow and Im feeling more and more disfunctioned playing it..
    Well see. Hopefully christmass brings a better sale

Fashion Designer
    Until I can afford a Food animal, I am really determined not to spend a lot of gems. It would have to be an amazing sale - or an Owlbear LOL - to convince me to deplete my gem hoard. They got me a few months ago with the Steamtrunk, but it is in the same category as the Owlbear for me so I was super happy to get it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Update:

Harvest Hollow and Runic Retreat have increased from the previous limit of 1.
    These were actually upgraded some time ago with release of Squirrel Away and Rune Raven.
    Shame they didn't also increase what they can hold, as the current limits are ridiculously low even for one animal!!!
    Muttley (ID = Mutley00)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by torfhoeken3 View Post
    Would be great if they would also increase the capacity of food and runes: my single bunny at level 11 needs its full basket emptied every 5 hours, so harvest is lost during the night and definitely no use for a second animal however cute, and with 2 animals per habitat 8 runes per 24 hours would make sense...
    I'll make a request for this.

Quote Originally Posted by mutley00 View Post
    These were actually upgraded some time ago with release of Squirrel Away and Rune Raven.
    Shame they didn't also increase what they can hold, as the current limits are ridiculously low even for one animal!!!
    They were capped to 1 habitat after the Squirrel Away and Rune Raven. I did check my game before I made the request before the sale started.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I'll make a request for this.

They were capped to 1 habitat after the Squirrel Away and Rune Raven. I did check my game before I made the request before the sale started.
    Y'all are talking about two different things. Rynetory is referring to the number of habitats. Previously we could only have 1 Harvest Hollow and 1 Runic Retreat; now we can have 2 of each.
    Mutley is referring to the number of animals each habitat can hold, which is 2. When these habitats were released, they each only held 1 animal, but they upgraded them a while back to hold 2. Mutley is also lamenting that the habitats can't hold more food and runes so that he/she doesn't have to collect as often.
    My mediation fee is $50 per hour. Fork it over. 😉 Oh, and I only accept US Dollars. I'm already overweight; I don't need any more pounds. ROFL
    Last edited by Phoenix406; 12-14-18 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Auto correct mistake

Grand Emperor
    You are hilarious! Roflol Ok, no pounds. Will Sterling do? I'll repay in favour then. Thanks.

Banned
    I'm glad I could make you laugh, Rynetory. 😊 Happy Holidays!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456