Thread: baron items

baron items

I am creating an area in my kingdom for the baron. What buildings and decorations are associated with him? I have his throne, tent, clubhouse, and some other things. By the way how do we post pics?

Nightclub Owner
    Not sure how long you've been playing so I don't know what items you do or don't have but a quick look around my realm shows these decos made in the baron's image:

Bar-o-Lantern - last month's Halloween event
    Baron Scarecrow - past Halloween events.
    The Plushie Fool - Toy Shoppe event
    Season 4 Statue - Season 4 Monster Hunt
    Baron's Art Collection - Baron's Tent Prize
    Millionaire's Club Statue - Limited Market Purchase from last year I think
    Pfefferknot Pony - Baron's Birthday event

As for items that are associated with the Baron but don't necessarily have his likeness on them, well there are A LOT I'm sure. Again, off the top of my head:

- I'm pretty sure the Obelisk was for him or he was involved with its creation
    - All the items from the 5th anniversary event last September are all Baron related as the event was his birthday so the Ugly Goose, Tea Cup Poodle, Shih Tzu, Prize Booth, Ticket Booth, Baron's Carousel, etc.
    - The Vineyard and all related items from Who's eating Baron's Grapes event.
    - Anything relating to the Lady Pfefferknot, we've had several events focused on her so that would include the Vineyard Estate and The Pavilion.

I'd recommend looking through the Inventory section of the HUB to find the items you're looking for and if you really want to go all out, you can always read back through the old event pages or the main stories which are all here on the forum.

Inventory:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...nventory-Guide

Old events/goals:
    https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...ry-Game-Guides

Main story info:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ory-Goal-Guide

Good luck on your endeavour!

It's been a really long time ago, but I think the two pigs, Sir Hamlet, and Sir Pigglesworth are associated with the Baron.

There are several ways to post pictures on the forum, the easiest being to use the "Insert Image" link in the Toolbar above and selecting the image from your device. Other "better" methods exist that allow you to control the size and positioning of the images but these take quite a bit of explaining.

Executive Chef
    Fluffy.. a cute black & white puppy, left in heritage to the Baron. Won as a prize in Tales of Crypt event.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74