Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Rhino Keeper
    I spent the 1300 gold i had on habitats.

Well now, i need to stop buying habitats and save up 2k gold.

Nightclub Owner
    Uggh, I wish they would put a timer on the sale so we know how long we have to make purchases. I've already put all breeding on hold so I can get the eggs I want to buy before they're gone. A time frame would really help me schedule my time with the event requirements
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Uggh, I wish they would put a timer on the sale so we know how long we have to make purchases. I've already put all breeding on hold so I can get the eggs I want to buy before they're gone. A time frame would really help me schedule my time with the event requirements
    I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I am sure that the new Gold Dragon will cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 Gold on sale) and I have a bad feeling that will behave as the Gold Horizon Dragon and not as the Alchemy Dragon, which means that will produce 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
    I hope not, but we 'll see on Friday...
    Both of the Dragons (Alchemy and Gold Horizon) have the same food requirements, which are 125.000 fruits to be evolved up to level 10 and 886.450 fruits to be evolved up to level 15.
    Unfortunately, I was right and my bad feeling has been confirmed!
    Flutterglint Dragon behaves as the Gold Horizon Dragon and produces 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
    This way, it is rather a "Gold and Apples Trap" for the new players, than a real Black Friday Sale!
    Typical S8 of the last 2 years...

Rhino Keeper
    Hidden Oasis habitat cost 900 !!! gold and normal price 1800 !!!!!
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Unfortunately, I was right and my bad feeling has been confirmed!
    Flutterglint Dragon behaves as the Gold Horizon Dragon and produces 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
    This way, it is rather a "Gold and Apples Trap" for the new players, than a real Black Friday Sale!
    Typical S8 of the last 2 years...
    Definitely not happy, Storm8 should have stated the gold bearing rate! I bought this dragon in good faith believing that it would yield 5 gold per day as other gold bearing dragons!

The only gold bearing dragon having a yield of 4 gold at level 10 is Gold Horizon, which I am okay with as I did not part with saved gold!

Instead of this game progressing I obviously feel it is digressing!

The sales aren?t true sales, sheesh when I bought my 1st GPD I paid 400 gold!

Happy Days!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-26-18 at 11:11 AM. Reason: inappropriate comment/discussing mod actions

This Black friday sale offends all long term players. I bought GPDs for 400 gold each, this is just a money grabbing farce.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I feel too many are talking about the GPD. What about the food producing dragon? Over 7 food a HOUR!!!! That's roughly 170 a DAY!!!! Give it up to the end of all of our dragon feeding problems. 350K for the next tales? All I need is 2059 days and I'm set.
    Sounds good, but it would be nice if S8 would make the existing habitat upgradable to hold more than 2 dragons. Instead of forcing players to purchase a habitat to hold 1 dragon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by irutger View Post
    this black friday sale offends all long term players. I bought gpds for 400 gold each, this is just a money grabbing farce.
    agreed!

Banned
    I don't think things will change, it's clear S8 is about the money and not the players. Go thru the old posts about complaints and suggestions, not many have been addressed. Maybe they're overworked or maybe they're just not that good as developers. Until they change, I'll never spend another dime on this game. If they start addressing issues, yes I'll buy gold like i used to. Also boosted breeding is a JOKE, 4 NEO bubble with some other 6hr egg in the middle is pathetic.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast