Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Banned
    Anybody see that Leftheart, Rightheart and Passion were available. If anyone is missing Passion then you can try to breed it now. Leftheart and Rightheart are breedable by breeding red + blue. Passion can only be bred by breeding Leftheart + Rightheart.
    Breeding time for Leftheart/Rightheart are 12 hours each. The breeding time for Passion is 16 hours.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Anybody see that Leftheart, Rightheart and Passion were available. If anyone is missing Passion then you can try to breed it now. Leftheart and Rightheart are breedable by breeding red + blue. Passion can only be bred by breeding Leftheart + Rightheart.
    Breeding time for Leftheart/Rightheart are 12 hours each. The breeding time for Passion is 16 hours.
    Passion is a great dragon to have; it's pretty useful in battles
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Do we know how long this sale will last? Does it end at the Storm8 end of day or do we have the whole weekend?
    I would also like to know this! Can someone please let us know before reset today??

Trying for passion

Executive Chef
    Egyptian is beautiful but not 400 gold worth of beautiful. I?d been having trouble breeding pride and am obsessed with the rainbow dragons.

I have almost 1100 gold saved now. I refuse to throw it at such boring dragons. WHY aren?t we getting the gold producing ones anymore?! 2000 for ONE dragon is ridiculous. We laughed the price down before when they were charging us 800-1200 for dragons years ago.

You can?t tell me you won?t make more money pricing them decently, than by having a few sharks spend hundreds to have all the dragons.

That?s common business sense. Lower the price! Bring back Turquoise!

Executive Chef
    I’ll write something nice. I’m SO happy crafting keys is 12 hours again. I missed out the last time and hope I can create at least one more expansion for myself.

Rhino Keeper
    The stables upgrades and fairy crossroads are my only good deals. If you have one of the “holds 2 dragons full size habitat” they’ve been doing lately, it’s 150 to upgrade it to hold 5 (most of them).

I wish the cost to speed the marble keys was cheaper than the 8 gold it normally is - then it’d be worth speeding them. As it is I’ll get maybe 4 more extra keys than normal.... IF I go into the game at the right times. If they made the 12 hour timer permanent I’d agree it’s a good deal. Temporarily shorter is just teasing us.

Fashion Designer
    Its kind of funny we are happy that it takes 12 hrs for one key and like 30-40-50 keys for ONE spot so that means instead of a freaking month to two months it only takes a half a month to a full month for ONE SPOT.

How absurd this scheme is, like they are holding something over the player...the player who needs the space for the constant onslaught of new commons every week just to play and enjoy the game.

The game used to be more enjoyable, less about squeezing money and pitting players against each other...its like the game has been taken over by Trump.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeChefDad View Post
    Its kind of funny we are happy that it takes 12 hrs for one key and like 30-40-50 keys for ONE spot so that means instead of a freaking month to two months it only takes a half a month to a full month for ONE SPOT.

How absurd this scheme is, like they are holding something over the player...the player who needs the space for the constant onslaught of new commons every week just to play and enjoy the game.

The game used to be more enjoyable, less about squeezing money and pitting players against each other...its like the game has been taken over by Trump.
    Agree with you! Not about Trump - I keep politics out of everything. This sale is a joke!

Executive Chef
    S8 can redeem themselves on Cyber Monday, that's if we get other stuff.

Only bought fairy crossroads and 1 other habitat.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast