Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Rhino Keeper
    I don't have the upgrade option on many habitats that say now upgradable. They say now upgradable but can't be upgraded, there's no button to upgrade.

Smitten sunset
    Heart hill
    Remarkable rings
    Sun's surface

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    I will forward the feedback. If we run a similar event in the future, we can review where clarification is needed for that when the event expires, the benefit will expire too, regardless of if a timer has been started.
    Sorry, but you really got me confused here, Elsa. So your solution is NOT fixing the problem by changing the programming but just accepting the flaw and saying "watch out guys, be aware that you wont get the deal that is promised to you because our programming doesnt function correctly"? What if a plumber or a doctor would act that way and not try to fix a problem but simply stick a "not working" sticker on your shower or your liver

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    I don't have the upgrade option on many habitats that say now upgradable. They say now upgradable but can't be upgraded, there's no button to upgrade.

Smitten sunset
    Heart hill
    Remarkable rings
    Sun's surface
    This should be fixed. Please let me know if you are still having issues.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Sorry, but you really got me confused here, Elsa. So your solution is NOT fixing the problem by changing the programming but just accepting the flaw and saying "watch out guys, be aware that you wont get the deal that is promised to you because our programming doesnt function correctly"? What if a plumber or a doctor would act that way and not try to fix a problem but simply stick a "not working" sticker on your shower or your liver
    The saddest thing with Elsa's reply is that S8 doesn't think anything is broken so nothing needs to be fixed!!! So so sad sad sad.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    The saddest thing with Elsa's reply is that S8 doesn't think anything is broken so nothing needs to be fixed!!! So so sad sad sad.
    Well, I think you are only partially right. Yes, all too often, S8 doesn’t think anything is broken so nothing needs to be fixed. Then, there are the cases when something in an event such as tales is released in a broken form and fixed during the event. When that happens, which seems to be for almost every event, S8 to there credit will sometimes try and compensate for their error. The other thing that happens, as also was correctly pointed out earlier, the problem is in fact recognized but the attitude seems to be “Oops...oh well.” My personal attitude is I expect things not to work well and am thrilled when S8 achieves at least some level of mediocrity

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011