Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Anybody see that Leftheart, Rightheart and Passion were available. If anyone is missing Passion then you can try to breed it now. Leftheart and Rightheart are breedable by breeding red + blue. Passion can only be bred by breeding Leftheart + Rightheart.
    Breeding time for Leftheart/Rightheart are 12 hours each. The breeding time for Passion is 16 hours.
    I was wondering what I had breed when I saw an egg which I didn't know what it was. It's a Rightheart. I don't have a Leftheart and I guess time has expired to try for it.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Rfs04 is correct, that's how the system works. If there's an active timer when the promotional period ends, the game will read the original time requirement for the active craft.
    Maybe the system should be changed then. Cause this is pretty deceptive. Same goes for the essence. If I send a dragon through the portal for which it is said that i will receive 60 essence, then i should get 60'essence and not the 40 i received. Which is what happened.
    It's like buying something online. If i buy something online 2 minutes before a sale expires, i will pay only the sale price, although the sale will be long time over by the time i receive my products. My action was on time. Thats all that counts.
    Same here. You make a in-game promise: 12 hours for a key, 60'essence for a dragon. Find a way to keep that promise.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Maybe the system should be changed then. Cause this is pretty deceptive. Same goes for the essence. If I send a dragon through the portal for which it is said that i will receive 60 essence, then i should get 60'essence and not the 40 i received. Which is what happened.
    It's like buying something online. If i buy something online 2 minutes before a sale expires, i will pay only the sale price, although the sale will be long time over by the time i receive my products. My action was on time. Thats all that counts.
    Same here. You make a in-game promise: 12 hours for a key, 60'essence for a dragon. Find a way to keep that promise.
    I wholeheartedly agree. This is the whole purpose of a sale. The action done with essences and marble key time increasing even though the players put the effort in before the sale ended kind of looks like bait and switch. I really hope the code is corrected for this soon. I didn't like crafting my marble key and the time shooting up from 4 hours left to 20 hours left either.

Rhino Keeper
    I've activated the diamond boost with 600% of breeding diamond types but it's been few days and NOTHING! Only commons and rares. What a fraud! Very disappointed AGAIN! 😡

Fashion Designer
    S8, can someone please explain this?

Yesterday, I was informed that I'll receive 150 essence in exchange of my Ultra Rare, but when I collected it this morning, this is what I received, 50 essence short:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181128-094518.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	48910

I feel like it was unfair to be informed that I'll receive 150 then only to receive less than what was informed of me. :|

P. S. Please don't tell me that's how the system works, because like in the spell shop, if you craft a limited time dragon and the timer is expired, you will still receive the dragon. It should be similar in this case, since we were told that we'll receive 150 essence, even if the promotion timer is done, we should still receive 150 and not 100.
    Last edited by glenngenius; 11-27-18 at 09:37 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by delimiah View Post
    I've activated the diamond boost with 600% of breeding diamond types but it's been few days and NOTHING! Only commons and rares. What a fraud! Very disappointed AGAIN! ��
    Ditto. No ultra rare so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I also only received 100 essence and not the 150 it stated when I accepted. You can't change the deal after it has been accepted.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    I will forward the feedback. If we run a similar event in the future, we can review where clarification is needed for that when the event expires, the benefit will expire too, regardless of if a timer has been started.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    S8, can someone please explain this?

Yesterday, I was informed that I'll receive 150 essence in exchange of my Ultra Rare, but when I collected it this morning, this is what I received, 50 essence short:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20181128-094518.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	60.9 KB 
ID:	48910

I feel like it was unfair to be informed that I'll receive 150 then only to receive less than what was informed of me. :|

P. S. Please don't tell me that's how the system works, because like in the spell shop, if you craft a limited time dragon and the timer is expired, you will still receive the dragon. It should be similar in this case, since we were told that we'll receive 150 essence, even if the promotion timer is done, we should still receive 150 and not 100.
    I knew about that from the last promo and that's why i only sacrificed a super rare

Fashion Designer
    I'll take note of this next time. I'm kinda tired of this unfair system that S8's been executing in this game. Yes, unfair - - because no matter which angle you look at it, their explanation about the promotional timer system doesn't make any sense at all.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast