Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Fashion Designer
    Boosted breed was never good for me but now that they have diluted the pool even more and are always adding new commons like every week it will only get worse.

I knew the sale would be garbage, I think the company is just riding this one along not at all motivated to gain approval of current players.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    S8 can redeem themselves on Cyber Monday, that's if we get other stuff.

Only bought fairy crossroads and 1 other habitat.
    Looks like they?re not even acknowledging cyber Monday

I have been toying about what to do re the sales. My main issue is lack of space for dragons. I therefore decided to bite the bullet and upgrade my stable to the top level. It now holds 300 dragons so I have freed up a lot of space on my game board. I suggest that this may be a good choice for others in my situation and good value given the cost of buying new habitats etc. Just thought I would share.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    The Dragon Stable sale has been extended to December 4th, 10am PST.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The Dragon Stable sale has been extended to December 4th, 10am PST.
    Thank you so much Elsa for letting us know. Yay! I get to get in on this!

I agree with You, except Their upgrade is usually the same price as if You didn?t already spend on the current one. It should be at a discount! I would buy a couple of the habitats on the Black Friday Sale, but have no place to put them.
    TL has so many things going on in the Spell Shop with crafting Dragons & things to meet goals that it is hard to craft for Expanding. They need to do something so We can work on both at the same time. For Players like myself, they they are losing money! Just Sayin!

Banned
    well, I spent a ton on habitats on both my accounts, but I didn't buy any dragons. Still, S8 should be very happy with how much money they got out of me between 2 DS accounts and 2 Fantasy Forest Story accounts. Instead of being productive, I spent a large part of the weekend inventorying habitats and swapping out a few of my 3 dragon habitats that I had bought with coins for 5 dragon habitats at 75 and 150 gold. I'm not sure if that was very smart or very stupid. Lol! Smart in that I have more room for dragons, but dumb in that I traded "free" habitats for ones that cost real money. But I like the changes I made to my forest and how much space I have for dragons now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LynniesDragons View Post
    I agree with You, except Their upgrade is usually the same price as if You didn?t already spend on the current one. It should be at a discount! I would buy a couple of the habitats on the Black Friday Sale, but have no place to put them.
    TL has so many things going on in the Spell Shop with crafting Dragons & things to meet goals that it is hard to craft for Expanding. They need to do something so We can work on both at the same time. For Players like myself, they they are losing money! Just Sayin!
    Don't know if anyone noticed but the timer on crafting keys at the end of the promotion went back to 24 hours. My key had a little over an hour left at that time and now it says a bit over 12 hours!!! It is hard to craft with everything going on and now tales to juggle so it's especially not nice for them to tack on time like that.

I've written them and you get typical, that's how our timer system works, nothing we can do!!!! Baloney!!!
    However, unless trade timer changes it stayed as it should and no time was added....but I'm not sure when they decreased that timer....since they never give you full info on what they're offering us....Boosted breeding suddenly was for coins, no notice there.

Unbelievable and sad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    Don't know if anyone noticed but the timer on crafting keys at the end of the promotion went back to 24 hours. My key had a little over an hour left at that time and now it says a bit over 12 hours!!! It is hard to craft with everything going on and now tales to juggle so it's especially not nice for them to tack on time like that.

I've written them and you get typical, that's how our timer system works, nothing we can do!!!! Baloney!!!
    However, unless trade timer changes it stayed as it should and no time was added....but I'm not sure when they decreased that timer....since they never give you full info on what they're offering us....Boosted breeding suddenly was for coins, no notice there.

Unbelievable and sad.
    Same!!! My timer for marble keys yesterday when I left it was like 10 more hours and now it's 13++! It should have been sync with my dragon portal since both the essence trading timer and marble keys timer were reduced to 12 hours (talking about rare, super rare, and ultra rare dragon trade times). S8, would you mind checking why this has happened? Thank you!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Same!!! My timer for marble keys yesterday when I left it was like 10 more hours and now it's 13++! It should have been sync with my dragon portal since both the essence trading timer and marble keys timer were reduced to 12 hours (talking about rare, super rare, and ultra rare dragon trade times). S8, would you mind checking why this has happened? Thank you!
    Rfs04 is correct, that's how the system works. If there's an active timer when the promotional period ends, the game will read the original time requirement for the active craft.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast