Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Host(ess)
    Very disappointing. That price for the GPD should not even be considered a sale. This sale is a stupid joke

Fashion Designer
    Well that was quite predictable, the deals are pretty weak. I purchased a few of the 75 gold habitats and thats about it. No dragons were of any interest and no marble key dragons to tempt me...

Nightclub Owner
    At the cost of 2,000 gold, it would take approximately 13 months of collecting the full 5 gold per day to pay for the new GPD
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I'm a little disappointed. I have over 700 gold saved up but there is nothing I'd want to spend it on. The only thing I'd consider purchasing is the 75 gold habitat but I already have two of that one from a previous sale. 225-250 gold per habitat is a bit much for a Black Friday sale and I don't even want to mention the GPD dragon "sale".

Nightclub Owner
    Can a Mod confirm that if we purchase the dragons on sale that we have to hatch them right away and can't store the eggs? Because then we're going to have to factor in the cost to speed the eggs in the purchase price

ETA: Never mind, I confirmed for myself that you can't store the eggs you buy
    Last edited by amerirish; 11-23-18 at 01:17 PM.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    I have enough trade tickets to make the Neo diamond dragon is it worth it?

Rhino Keeper
    Dang. 2000 for the GPD? I may as well buy the White Gold and an Evolution Temple since the latter is on sale. I only have Gold Horizon and Kintsugi as GPD.

Should I wait for another sale?

New Resident
    This sale is soooooo disappointing! Was hoping to get another GPD dragon, but 2k gold??? I've only saved up 1200. If there's not one on sale within my price range on Cyber Monday, I'm just going to dump the game.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    At the cost of 2,000 gold, it would take approximately 13 months of collecting the full 5 gold per day to pay for the new GPD
    Well, look at it this way. If you're planning on playing the game for more than 400 days, then it wouldn't be a real issue now, would it?

Executive Chef
    I'm very disappointed! There isn't any dragon I'm interested in buying putting GPD aside.

What happened S8 ? Not a single holiday dragon for me to buy, also there's a lack on habitats.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast