Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Banned
    I feel too many are talking about the GPD. What about the food producing dragon? Over 7 food a HOUR!!!! That's roughly 170 a DAY!!!! Give it up to the end of all of our dragon feeding problems. 350K for the next tales? All I need is 2059 days and I'm set.

Fashion Designer
    Well, I'm disappointed in the lack of good GPD sale prices but I had a gold sale and bought some gold specifically to spend. I bought a third nest, which I had been waiting for another sale to buy (I waited to long to decide last Spring), bought 3 Fairy Crossroads (holds 5 dragons so worth the 75 gold to me), and may buy the Amazon dragon (still deciding on that, but he seems to be a good fighter).

I didn't have enough gold for the food dragon, but I generally don't have to much of an issue with food....though it would be nice to have. Perhaps another time. I have 2 GPD's right now and with the third nest, I will have less of a need to use gold to hatch to make room for completed breeding, which will help keep costs down.

Last Spring, I got my second GPD for 800 gold, so I'm hopeful there will be another good sale in the future.

I wish I had just 15 more tickets... I could craft two dragons, but at least I will get a bit of a sale on the one I will craft.

Fashion Designer
    Oh....I noticed Dragon Stable is on sale...should I upgrade to 20 dragons?

Bought Fairy Crossroad habitat which was supposed to cost 75 gold. But 250/300 (can't remember exact amount) was deducted. I want my gold back

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    Bought Fairy Crossroad habitat which was supposed to cost 75 gold. But 250/300 (can't remember exact amount) was deducted. I want my gold back
    Definitely put in a help ticket! I bought 3 of them and they were 75 gold per habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Definitely put in a help ticket! I bought 3 of them and they were 75 gold per habitat.
    How do I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by giddyjan View Post
    How do I do that?
    Click on "Contact us" at the bottom of this page. It will take you to the support website. Login (if you're not already) and click on the menu icon at the top right (next to your icon.) Then click on Submit a request."

There's a little form to fill out. Sometimes it can take awhile to get a response, especially during busy times like this. But check your email... good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    Do we know how long this sale will last? Does it end at the Storm8 end of day or do we have the whole weekend?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    I feel too many are talking about the GPD. What about the food producing dragon? Over 7 food a HOUR!!!! That's roughly 170 a DAY!!!! Give it up to the end of all of our dragon feeding problems. 350K for the next tales? All I need is 2059 days and I'm set.
    The Food Producing Dragons were introduced for comic relief. You should only buy them if you need a good laugh each time you play DS.

Thank you

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast