Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Rhino Keeper
    There is absolutely no room for either of these dragons. Also they should fix other broken images before giving new broken ones

Quote Originally Posted by lmmortaI1 View Post
    There is absolutely no room for either of these dragons. Also they should fix other broken images before giving new broken ones
    Have you ran out of expansion space? If not, following previous releases of GPDs and FPDs, S8 would also increase the limit on the habitat for these dragons so you can buy them then

I just hope that the habitats still cost coins, albeit $1m.

I am sure that the new Gold Dragon will cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 Gold on sale) and I have a bad feeling that will behave as the Gold Horizon Dragon and not as the Alchemy Dragon, which means that will produce 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
    I hope not, but we 'll see on Friday...
    Both of the Dragons (Alchemy and Gold Horizon) have the same food requirements, which are 125.000 fruits to be evolved up to level 10 and 886.450 fruits to be evolved up to level 15.
    Last edited by mylord7; 11-19-18 at 04:23 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Have you ran out of expansion space? If not, following previous releases of GPDs and FPDs, S8 would also increase the limit on the habitat for these dragons so you can buy them then

I just hope that the habitats still cost coins, albeit $1m.
    The Terrace costs 8 million coins. I had to repeatedly buy & sell them to bring my coins total to below 2 billion to avoid the "Not enough coins" bug screen from popping up regularly when I had a negative coins balance.

Quote Originally Posted by retseho View Post
    The Terrace costs 8 million coins. I had to repeatedly buy & sell them to bring my coins total to below 2 billion to avoid the "Not enough coins" bug screen from popping up regularly when I had a negative coins balance.
    At least you have that option. I couldn't buy any more Treasure Terraces until yesterday when they increased the limit by one because of the upcoming new GPD.

*ahem* *cough* *cough* ...humble bragging *cough*

Executive Chef
    Just got a BF pop-up which features the Fairy Crossroad habitat, seems like they gonna have up 85% on other things too.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    I am sure that the new Gold Dragon will cost 4.000 Gold (2.000 Gold on sale) and I have a bad feeling that will behave as the Gold Horizon Dragon and not as the Alchemy Dragon, which means that will produce 4 Gold on Level 10 and 5 Gold on Level 15!
    I hope not, but we 'll see on Friday...
    Both of the Dragons (Alchemy and Gold Horizon) have the same food requirements, which are 125.000 fruits to be evolved up to level 10 and 886.450 fruits to be evolved up to level 15.
    Yep.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    At least you have that option. I couldn't buy any more Treasure Terraces until yesterday when they increased the limit by one because of the upcoming new GPD.

*ahem* *cough* *cough* ...humble bragging *cough*
    They increased the limit to 8?

I wish I had the coins to buy a bunch of them.

Last edited by G4OU812; 11-20-18 at 01:12 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Diamond habitat hopefully

A sale on Marble Keys?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast