Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Black Friday Sales - 23 Nov 2018

Are they releasing a new GPD?

Nightclub Owner
    That would be awesome. I'd be excited to see any of the GPDs I don't have but only if they're at a reasonable price. As it is, I've not bought one in years because they ask for entirely too much in my opinion. If they were able to sell them for 800 gold before (and I even recall buying Stained Glass for half of that!) why can't they do so now?

I'm also really hoping they offer us some of the 5 dragon habitats for 75-85 gold like they did with those Fey habitats when it was Fey month.

Those are my two big hopes for Black Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    That would be awesome. I'd be excited to see any of the GPDs I don't have but only if they're at a reasonable price. As it is, I've not bought one in years because they ask for entirely too much in my opinion. If they were able to sell them for 800 gold before (and I even recall buying Stained Glass for half of that!) why can't they do so now?

I'm also really hoping they offer us some of the 5 dragon habitats for 75-85 gold like they did with those Fey habitats when it was Fey month.

Those are my two big hopes for Black Friday.
    Actually i don't think it is awesome at all. I was hoping for a low-priced gpd, but i doubt they do that with a new gpd. See what happened with Alchemy Dragon. Even at a 50% discount that one was still waaay too expensive. But i really really really hope i'm wrong...

Farm Supplier
    Oh no... It's right leg... I really hope an artist looks it over. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it's leg appears to be going in the opposite direction of the body... Other than that I love it!

I don't recognize any of the 2 Dragons. So, it means a new GPD!!!
    Dear S8 team, if you are going to give us a new GPD Dragon, along with that don't forget to raise the limit of the Treasure Terraces to 8, because there are a lot of players who already own the maximum GPDs (14) and there will be no free space for the new one!

Fashion Designer
    Yeah that GPD will cost 2000 and that is way too much. I was hoping for a key dragon, that is what they need to come out with.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodryMaelwaedd View Post
    Actually i don't think it is awesome at all. I was hoping for a low-priced gpd, but i doubt they do that with a new gpd. See what happened with Alchemy Dragon. Even at a 50% discount that one was still waaay too expensive. But i really really really hope i'm wrong...
    I was saying that a new GPD would be awesome because it's been quite a while since we've seen one. I, too, think that 1,000 gold for a GPD is too expensive and refuse pay that much.

Quote Originally Posted by astrid_s View Post
    Oh no... It's right leg... I really hope an artist looks it over. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but it's leg appears to be going in the opposite direction of the body... Other than that I love it!
    LOL. When I first looked at the image, I thought it only had one leg so let's hope it's just in an awkward position!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post

Are they releasing a new GPD?

Wow, a new GPD!!! I hope the cost is less than a thousand gold! If yes, I'd definitely buy it!

S8, please include the previous GPDs on sale. I still need Chickenwing (lol). And the Diamond Shrine too! I'd love to buy that, haha! And bring back the super discounted fairy crossroad!!!

Yes, please make an increase on Treasure Terrace habitats. Kindly increase as well the amount of gold it can hold in a day. (I remember the Treasure Terrace habitats once hold 10 gold/day, I have no idea why they changed it to 5).

LOL. When I first looked at the image, I thought it only had one leg so let's hope it's just in an awkward position!
    Maybe it’s Irish dancing

I was saying that a new GPD would be awesome because it's been quite a while since we've seen one. I, too, think that 1,000 gold for a GPD is too expensive and refuse pay that much.

I hope it's affordable. Wasn't the last one 2000 gold on sale!

The leg is just like the Meditation dragon (which was a leaderboard prize many leaderboards ago). It's a yoga pose of sorts. Right leg raised and bent to rest against the left leg.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Maybe it’s Irish dancing
    Well, leprechauns are Irish and leprechauns have gold.
    Last edited by JustKay; 11-16-18 at 11:57 PM.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795