Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Also can?t get in

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I can?t get in to my game anyone else having the same issue? I know it?s foggy where I am at the moment and I?m using th phones own signal, so I really hope it?s just me.

I?m not playing for anything apart from the troll tokens either. Was in the lead with almost 300 points before I went out and was 1st, that probably won?t last long either. Lol.
    I can?t get in either. Started last evening EST. Force closed, rebooted WiFi. All other internet based programs/games work.

New Resident
    I am playing the new Castle Story Leader board and was in first place with over 1300 points. Since last night I have not been able to access my game, I just get the "online access required" screen.

My phone connects via wifi and 4G, I have connected via both. My ios is up to date and all other TL games are working fine. I have other devices that are on the same network and they connect to Team Lava games, including Castle Story.

I have seen multiple posts on the forums about this issue, so it is clear that there is a problem.

Please can you fix this and let me know asap.

Fashion Designer
    I can't connect either ... it's only this game that doesn't connect.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled game, even bit the bullet and did the latest iOS update. Still nothing.
    Last edited by sipland; 11-16-18 at 11:09 AM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Executive Chef
    Still getting notifications and still can't get in the came
    Attachment 48610

Executive Chef
    7 hours and counting and still cannot connect to the game. I’ve even done a phone update and it’s still not connecting.

Edit: and now I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. And I still cannot get in to the game. If this isn’t fixed soon, i’ll delete it completely. Crazy with a brand new phone, different WiFi and 4G internet connections, in different parts of the county. Same problem.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 11-16-18 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Rhino Keeper
    Still unable to get in—has been at least 15-16 hours. No word yet from Support but will hopefully hear back soon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Still unable to get in—has been at least 15-16 hours. No word yet from Support but will hopefully hear back soon.
    If you email support it can take up to 3 days for,them to get back to you

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    7 hours and counting and still cannot connect to the game. I’ve even done a phone update and it’s still not connecting.

Edit: and now I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the game. And I still cannot get in to the game. If this isn’t fixed soon, i’ll delete it completely. Crazy with a brand new phone, different WiFi and 4G internet connections, in different parts of the county. Same problem.
    The last leader board this happen to me I done all this and I was out for 3 days before it came it came back , and I knew it was not me or,my internet cuz I could do every thing esle

Fashion Designer
    Even stranger ... I can get onto my secondary account using the same device! So seems account specific.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #61

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    The last leader board this happen to me I done all this and I was out for 3 days before it came it came back , and I knew it was not me or,my internet cuz I could do every thing esle
    That’s it isn’t it. If we can get on to the internet, play other games, use other apps. It’s got to be something we cannot control.

I know I will not wait 3 days. If I cannot get into the game first thing tomorrow morning so we’re looking at around 12-13 hours I will unlikely be trying to open it ever again.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast