Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I was travelling home when the problem was first discovered and using my phones own signal. I’m now home and using the home WiFi. So essentially I’ve aleeady switched connections.

I’ve also turned my phone off and on again.
    Then perhaps force close all your apps, turn your phone off and on, or reset your router/modem. It could be that your game is currently running on a very high memory and needs to be reinstalled. Do you visit neighbours every day? or is your kingdom heavily loaded with items and deco? Sometimes storing walls and roads and unnecessary items once you've reinstalled (before you visit anyone else and increase your cache) can fix the problem.

(snap Elsa! )

Executive Chef
    Unbelievable I?ve just got into the game and I?m on 0 points. I registered just under 300 if I remember correctly before 8.30pm this evening. Where have my points gone? I?m in the UK. And low and behold a glimmer golem is still on my board. With only 20 hits left. How has this happened?

Edit: troll tokens and Shield, Staff and Sword tokens are also in my first few pages of my inventory. Very confused.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Unbelievable I’ve just got into the game and I’m on 0 points. I registered just under 300 if I remember correctly before 8.30pm this evening. Where have my points gone? I’m in the UK. And low and behold a glimmer golem is still on my board. With only 20 hits left. How has this happened?
    Relaunch one more time to refresh your points to your 300+ total.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Relaunch one more time to refresh your points to your 300+ total.
    Thanks that worked!
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

To follow-up, it's unrelated to the game servers and is a rare, account specific connection issue. If you encounter a connection problem during an active leaderboard please create a support ticket or message me for help.

Fashion Designer
    It’s just come back, been unable to get in for about 2 hours. I was just about to delete and reinstall as Fantasy Forest was working correctly. I know I have a ton of deco out, but I have been playing since the beginning and have never had problems and my device is fairly recent. Also I tried 2 WiFi’s, my phones and the hotels.

Fashion Designer
    I am not happy, I am now in a new leaderboard group and my points are zero, I had already fought a couple of golems the blue dire boar etc. I don’t particularly care about the leaderboard but I had been able to craft 4 gold tokens earlier today, they had better still be there! Elsa, I have force closed btw.

Fashion Designer
    I think my gold tokens are right. The stuff I got from the trades, the wrought iron thingy and tower or whatever are still the and the orange tree that I remember popping up are still there, so inventory seems right. It?s just I have no points.

Also I only have the novice challenge left, so I definitely did the other 2 challenges plus extra (enough to do 4 gold tokens), so I would have had points for them and the marmosa and the little man from the red bushes that I had left up since I finished the last event.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I think my gold tokens are right. The stuff I got from the trades, the wrought iron thingy and tower or whatever are still the and the orange tree that I remember popping up are still there, so inventory seems right. It’s just I have no points.
    Yep, everything is okay. Relaunch once more for your points.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, i have the points back now, must have force closed about 5 times. Still in new group, theres only 9 of us whereas I was in a full group, but I’ll take this one. Thanks for your help.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast