Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Executive Chef

Can't get into game

I can?t get in to my game anyone else having the same issue? I know it?s foggy where I am at the moment and I?m using th phones own signal, so I really hope it?s just me.

I?m not playing for anything apart from the troll tokens either. Was in the lead with almost 300 points before I went out and was 1st, that probably won?t last long either. Lol.

Elsa edit:
    If you are encountering this issue, please submit this form to support.m
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you're a player I'm already messaging with, please follow up through there.

If you are newly experiencing this or encounter the issue again, please submit this form to support.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-17-18 at 04:59 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    I can?t get in to my game anyone else having the same issue? I know it?s foggy where I am at the moment and I?m using th phones own signal, so I really hope it?s just me.
    Yes, I’m having problems as well and I’m in Australia. I thought it was because I’m away and using my hotspot but I can get into other games, mail etc so WiFi not the problem. I’ve force closed, restarted iPad. Strange though something flashed past about my pig needing attention so that could only be CS.

Executive Chef
    Well I’m home now so it’s definiely not my connection because as earlier I can log into here and post.
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Fashion Designer
    Moved
    Last edited by GC5410; 11-15-18 at 05:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    BB my connection is ok...

The Dark Wolf (2300 point goal prize one) is size 2x1 and has an 8 hour collection timer. It's as big as the direwolf, but with the purple fur it looks a bit bigger (might call him Fluffy!) ha!
    SW I’m up on the Gold Coast. Still can’t get in to CS. On the hotels wifi now (why did I not read we had free WiFi 4 days ago☹️). I was on earlier but logged out to wait for my horses. Do I put in a ticket or what as others are having problems?

Executive Chef
    Over an hour later and still cannot get in the game. I really hope this is fixed before I wake up in the morning.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Over an hour later and still cannot get in the game. I really hope this is fixed before I wake up in the morning.
    Have you tried turning on/off wifi or another connection? We don't see any connection problems with the game servers.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please use this link to test your connection:

A good way to find out if the games are down is to visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/...rod.storm8.com

The games are up, it's possible that it's actually your internet provider who is having the issue, and not you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Please use this link to test your connection:

A good way to find out if the games are down is to visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/...rod.storm8.com

The games are up, it's possible that it's actually your internet provider who is having the issue, and not you.
    Then how can I post on here?

I can also get into Bakery Story and Dream City Meteopolis and other non s8 apps.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 11-15-18 at 05:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Have you tried turning on/off wifi or another connection? We don't see any connection problems with the game servers.
    I was travelling home when the problem was first discovered and using my phones own signal. I’m now home and using the home WiFi. So essentially I’ve aleeady switched connections.

I’ve also turned my phone off and on again.

Addition: I’ve also just switched off the WiFi and on again, I cannot connect to a second WiFi because I don’t own two. But I did disconnect then reconnect. And I still cannot get into the game, as above, I can get into Dream City Metropolis and Bakery Story, no issues.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 11-15-18 at 05:20 PM. Reason: More info

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast