Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Can't get into game

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    update

S8 have today put a fix through so hopefully this has resolved the issue. Please let us know if you're still unable to get into the game. If you have an open ticket you don't need to lodge a new one.

Farm Supplier
    After being out for 72 hours, I was in for 2 days. I assumed it was in response to my ticket. Now I can’t get in again. Should I put in another ticket, do you think?

Update: Got in after about 5 hours and I seem to connect about 25% of the time. Pretty frustrating, actually.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 11-22-18 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Update

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It might be worth checking with them again yes. Are you on the latest version of ios and game (if on i-device)?

Farm Supplier
    Latest iOS and version. Since I updated my previous post, I haven’t gotten in at all. Another ticket definitely seems to be in order. Thanks.

I'm having the same issue tonight. I've been trying unsuccessfully to open my game for a little over an hour and it keeps telling me I'm not connected to the internet. Hoping I can get back in soon so I can work on the timed event.

Well my game seemed to resolve the issue on it's own last time, but I've been unable to access the game using my mobile data since the 24th. I can access it with wifi thankfully, but I would like to always be able to access it.

Executive Chef
    Help Can't get in my game !,
    My game will not open ,I have had this problem before ,and I always get told it's my internet problem , well this morning I took a ride to Dunken donuts and I still could not get in my game
    I know it's Friday but this is a time sensitive event please help ,please look in my game

Executive Chef
    It seem we keep getting told it's our problem ,but if you can't access it some where esle it's not our problem please help the event is timed and I'm losing time

Executive Chef
    My game is really acting weird today for hours it would not let me in , but that did not stop me for trying over and over and over until I got in ,thank Spiritwind if you had any thing to do with that I been playing for about an hour and my cards were not adding up so I force closed my game and I was scared to do that just in case it wouldn't let me in but it did ..and it was level 1 that panic me ,I forced close it real quick and come back ...and thank God god it was my game level 50 not sure what that was but letting you know.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910