Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Executive Chef
    We all know S8 support is not available on weekends, unless some miracle happens. So those not able to access their game have to wait until Monday? This is a terrible thought I have at the moment!

I'm still unable to get the game on.. I've tried for hours!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Farm Supplier
    I have also been unable to launch the game at all today. My other games work perfectly, all different vendors.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to connect to Castle Story for about 18 hours. I have force closed, deleted and re-installed numerous times with no results. My other S8 games work just fine and my non-S8 games are working properly. Changed wifi option several times without a fix. No problems with my wifi so it must be a S8 problem. Please fix soon since we are in the middle of a Monster Hunt and Leaderboard in which I was doing very well. Please post answers on forum for all to know since there are lots of entries about the same problem. HELP S8.

Executive Chef
    All the same problem.. and no fix! I think it's an 'URGENT' situation.. as whoever has posted in this thread. If it's a minor problem it's ok to wait till Monday, but this is a MAXIMUM problem!!!
    Something's dreadfully wrong with the game and it's during a LB Monster Hunt!!! We can't move on and don't think anyone is going to refund time, expenses or prizes lost.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Quote Originally Posted by GC5410 View Post
    I can get in to the game now (most of the time), but still never got back my several hundred points that disappeared on the first day, no matter how many times I force close.

Same here!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Have added this to post 1:
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    If you're a player I'm already messaging with, please follow up through there.

If you are newly experiencing this or encounter the issue again, please submit this form to support.

Farm Supplier
    I just submitted a ticket since I’m now out for more than 12 hours.

Edit: My ticket will be reviewed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 11-17-18 at 06:07 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasCraft View Post
    I just submitted a ticket since I’m now out for more than 12 hours.

Edit: My ticket will be reviewed during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.

My ticket said the same thing. So since they won't even look at them until Monday and I think it said 2-5 days for an answer, I guess that means we are out of the Monster Hunt and the Leaderboard events. Not really right but can't do anything about it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stm4522 View Post
    My ticket said the same thing. So since they won't even look at them until Monday and I think it said 2-5 days for an answer, I guess that means we are out of the Monster Hunt and the Leaderboard events. Not really right but can't do anything about it.
    They are never in there over the weekend The last LB mine went out at 5:30 pm on Friday and it was not fix until Monday around 5:30 pm

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    They are never in there over the weekend The last LB mine went out at 5:30 pm on Friday and it was not fix until Monday around 5:30 pm
    Mine went out on Friday afternoon, sent in a ticket and today (Sunday: 1:00 PM) they got it fixed so someone is there working overtime so we can play our games. Thank you S8 you are appreciated. And thank you to the mods that help us every day! Excellent response. Now I've got to go catch up. lol.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast