Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Fashion Designer
    Mine has been out for at least 12 hours. I have tried everything that's always suggested and nothing works. This is obviously a well known issue but apparently S8 doesn't work weekends and if they fix this ticket by ticket, it will be a week before mine is even read. Yes, I checked to make sure that my internet is working and connected. I even deleted and reinstalled the game. This is a shame. Everyone who had this problem should be given the highest level prize in the leaderboard automatically, and some permits and gold tokens as well. Since the monster hunt is practically the only time when we can gain tokens, and if we were doing well on the leaderboard, it's certain that we can't catch up, getting us back into the game in 48 or more hours (common when there's high tick volume) isn't equitable for this situation

.Many of us, and I am one, carefully plan our resources and timing for these monster hunts and leaderboards. Many of us, and again I am one, purchased special sales as part of our game plan. Can't we at least get a refund for the money we wasted because all plans are ruined by this massive outage? If S8 can take our money on weekends, then they have enough to pay someone to work weekends to fix problems like this. This isn't our fault, yet paying players who are experiencing this outage will be penalized for it. A 25 energy box for all players, which seems to be the maximum "gift" for situations like this, isn't enough this time. Perhaps a total restart of the event, with all money and gems spent refunded might bring us all back to equity for this event. Without something significant as a result of this, it's not going to be fair for those who are effected by this outage. Just sayin'.

I am submitting a ticket, but it's already too late even if they get to it now. They won't, because we are being told to submit tickets which will slow the process down because instead of addressing the systemic problem, it will be handled one by one and of course delayed by high ticket requests.

New Resident
    Hi, down here too. Have checked everything no joy. No game for hours. Have sent a ticket to storm8 but giving up and going to sleep now.

New Resident
    This is ridiculous, I haven’t been able to get into the game since noon yesterday! Not seeing any useful info here either even though the main event thread says come here for help!!!

Farm Supplier
    I’ve hit 72 hours now. Every time I get a notification, I think my exile is over, but no such luck.

The power of the post. I’m in and only in 18th place ��. I don’t see a wolf in my future, however.
    Last edited by XmasCraft; 11-20-18 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Status change

Host(ess)
    I can't log in about 5 days :-(

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mhida View Post
    I can't log in about 5 days :-(
    Have you contacted Support? See post 1 if no.

Host(ess)
    Yes. I contacted support already.

Day 3... Castle Story will Not load! I have switched networks... rebooted and logged in on a different iPad!
    If I uninstall I?m certain I will lose my 5 years of building my kingdom! 😱

Quote Originally Posted by michelec357 View Post
    Day 3... Castle Story will Not load! I have switched networks... rebooted and logged in on a different iPad!
    If I uninstall I?m certain I will lose my 5 years of building my kingdom! ��
    Your game is saved on S8 servers so deleting & reinstalling will be fine.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Deleting / reinstalling won't work anyway. My understanding is it's your account not the device that's causing the problem. I'll check in with Elsa for any more updates.

Please contact Support as soon as you can. Link in post 1 or in my signature.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast