Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't get into game

Same problem here. It has been about 4 hours and still can't get into the game. Did all the standard fixes- restarted app, device, turned Wi-Fi off/on... Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to get into the game for a few hours.

Fashion Designer
    I couldn’t get the game to load for several hours, then it did work and I played for 20 minutes straight, emptying my energy and racking up hundreds of points, but then my points changed and now I only have 85. I have relaunched the game 10+ times, but points still haven’t come back. How do I get my lost points back, please?

Rhino Keeper
    I submitted a support ticket, but it is after business hours and will most likely not be addressed until tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    After getting back in, finally getting my points back, being put in a new leaderboard group, now I can’t get back in again. This is so frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    I have force closed umpteen times, changed my WiFi from hotel to my phone hotspot and back, turned my iPad off and on, upgraded my iOS, which shouldn’t be a problem as I was having problems 2 hrs or so before I did that, even deleted and reinstalled the game. For the first time in 6 years of CS I am really frustrated and disappointed.

Executive Chef
    I can't get in the game either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Have you tried turning on/off wifi or another connection? We don't see any connection problems with the game servers.
    I don't own any cell phones or other devises Just my iPad .. And I can do every thing esle on my iPad but get in my one and only game , the last time this happen to me it lasted 3 days
    Thinking there is enough of having the problem that it has to be on your end I'm on an older device ipad gen 3
    Last edited by katbtodd; 11-16-18 at 03:19 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yes my issue is back again. Will try all I did last night again. Funnily enough I last had this with a leaderboard issue as well.

I’ve disconnected the WiFi and reconnected and turned my phone off and on again and closed all other apps. And it still won’t open. I’ll message you personally Elsa.
    Last edited by PurpleScorpion76; 11-16-18 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Addition
    Only play Castle Story daily, accepting new neighbours but do regularly check for obvious regular activity and delete non active neighbours. Will answer requests but don't visit all neighbours daily.

Want a confirmation button.

Executive Chef
    I'm getting my notification ,but still can't get in my game
    Attachment 48606

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast